𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 • 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

— 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗬 had been forced out of his bed by bianca an hour after his eyes had finally closed

His older sister apparently had a key to his room!? So she welcomed herself in throwing  his plain black shirt and a matching black pants without remorse.

Her scales being present as she dipped a finger in a glass of water dumping it on the boy in return.

He threw his pillow towards her head and jumped out of his bed throwing all the covers off, anger present but he ignored bianca who laid her body against the door.

"Wake up when I tell you too Q." She smiled amusingly. "My duty as an older sister to make your life a living hell."

"No kidding." She looked at the moon through his black certain with a little hum.

Her similar icey blue eyes to the boys looked to her hands boredly, words on her mind she hadn't really talked to anyone about.

"Xavier was in here, wasn't he."

Quincy threw his covers off his bed and grabbing the bin from underneath holding his covers from last year. The blue covers that quincy partially pained to put back on.

He glanced to his sister who also looked tired but would rather disrupt his peace then go to the literal pilgram world theme park by herself.

Then again she did have some sort of separation anxiety when it came to leaving her brother anywhere.

She didn't want him to leave her too.

"He's my friend, one of like three people I'd willingly let come in my room." She raised an eyebrow.

"At gunpoint."

"Q, you know your humor is between fucked up and screwed over orphan boy?"

"I'm not an orphan."

"We kinda are." He rolled his eyes. His pillow being roughed up as he violently fluffed them.

She pursed her lips pushing the door away from her body as she opened it once more, her legs walking out quickly to get rid of the faint scent of Xavier she had smelt in he little brothers room.

Grabbing a quick bag he raced out slamming the door in some sort of quiet way avoiding the shushing from students that were most definitely light sleepers from past experiences.

He tripped over a bump in the carpet before getting up embarrassed with a light flush coating his dark cheeks catching up to his elder sister who somehow had a good momentum while doing her oil based mascara to help her lashes grow.

Something quincy had without any serum, the only thing that bianca was blatantly jealous of and would always tease him over it.

"I really do hate your eyelashes."