Nameless Affairs And Contracts With The Devil

"How did you make it so tight?" I question all tense. Late at night, I was naked and tied to the headboard corner of the bed, my wrists wrapped in my tie. "Can't I just cut it? I should have a pair of scissors somewhere," Says the blonde beauty in her birthday dress next to me, trying to untie me and loudly gasping exasperated from forcing the knot. "No! This is a fancy tie!" I hurry to reply as she moves to search for the scissors on the night table, huffing frustrated, she sits over my knees, with her hands over her waist.

Deep Web Underground; or just DWU for short, a VTuber of an intense character and lust, constantly making fun of delicate or taboo situations, rumors her responsible for taking down a website that pirated manga. Her naked figure was of praise even in that situation, the chest of a mighty queen and wide hips of a dream, her makeup a bit messy, taking weird shapes as she pouts. "Well, then what do you want to do? It's already 10 pm, we are going to be late for the concert," Looking at the clock on the night table I can confirm she's right. "Fine, cut it down," I can't miss that concert, Ai and the others are going to be there together for the first time. "You know? The fact you change your mind that fast makes me feel despised..." She mumbles while taking the scissors, with a serious face she climbs from my knees to my pelvis, menacing with the long blades near my face, quietly moving to cut the knot. "How can you say that after what we did?" I ask in a funny tone and she pouts again, looking at her breasts giggle as she struggles to chop it, feeling her crotch rub against my member, her entire body is so big, firm, and thick at the same time, she's a well-made woman bless God for that, I'm finding my fourth breath from that slight contact, her right eyebrow flying up high on her forehead as she notices it as well. "Again seriously? You sure are a sex tool, fuck this, is too tight to chop it, I barely scratched half of it," She groans annoyed, and tosses the scissors away. "That's more than enough," I reply before pulling the tie and tearing it apart with an unzipping noise and a groan, DWU blinking at me in silent impression, "You should've done that earlier..." She whispers with a little blush, man is sure easy to get keep her interested, I can't resist that innocent face when she makes it, finally being able to hold her by the hips and pull her close, kissing her out of guard, my hands moving down on her ass as my cock desperately scratches everywhere looking for her entrance. "Wait... eh? But, you just said we were getting late..." No leaving her space to talk, kissing her, and slowly finding my way inside her, DWU nervously holding onto my shoulders and making a muted gasp of pleasure. "And leave you behind feeling despised? Don't worry, those concerts always begin forty minutes later, is enough time for me to make you feel loved again," The way she blushes and bites on her finger fuels me with energy, her reactions are all perverted and silent when she's out of guard, dominant and loudly when she's on top, just like the first three times as she used me like a human sex doll, but now is my turn to get the best of her, we are getting late for the concert.

After taking a shower together and dressing up, she offered me a ride to the concert, I still don't know why she only joins these things as a spectator, she would be good at singing, but my opinion only comes from bed references of course. We parted ways after getting inside the stadium; she went to the lounge space for VTubers while I made my way to the stands. It was crowded full; it made me regret instantly to don't buying a space in the front, a massive group of men with black and gray sweaters making loud, cheering waves by jumping and shouting, swinging their colored light sticks, screaming the names of Ai and Siro and more, next time I'm getting a seat on the front, it was a mistake to keep a low profile, hanging from left to right by the force of their movements, lost in the smell of bad sweat and smuggled alcohol. But for a moment it was all worth it, to see all of them together in the same place, with the exception of a cat girl who probably down sleeping in her bed, it has been a year and a half after what happened in Hawaii, but to see their sparkling faces, joking with each other for the public, dancing, singing, sharing their thoughts as we face a new year this January, is pure bliss.