Summary

Unedited

(Michael in pic)

Michael Holmes, Lead guitarist, and Lead vocalist (In some songs), for the band Demons. No one but Mason knows what happened in his childhood, and he avoids thinking about it at all costs.

He hides his emotions, and doesn't get attached, thanks to his ex-boyfriend, who he dated the last two years of High school, Drake Smith. He had cheated on him with a girl when he discovered that "He was never gay, just experimenting." Michael is a wreck but hides it well behind a big smile, and a fake personality.

But once a moth, he breaks down, and who's always there to catch him? Mason. But then Mason went missing. Disappeared in the middle of the night, only to be found 7 months later when Michael had almost lost all hope.

Michael's been bottling it all up for months, falling apart without his best friend. And when said best friend leaves again to who know's where for another 2 months for alone time, only to return with a hunk of a boyfriend.

He was shocked when he learned that Mason's boyfriend was a werewolf, an Alpha at that. But then he meet's the beta, and his whole world flips. This gorgeous man, With purple eyes, dark hair, and big muscles walks through the door growling "Mine."

Zev Xipil Veith (Translated to mean Wolf of Fire.), is a werewolf who was born with less control over his wolf then most were's. He can easily kill 20 people and not remember a thing. He thinks he's a monster.

But when this beauty with blue hair stumbles into his life, he falls in love instantly, almost claiming him then and their in front of all of the cuties friends.

What will these two do with all their troubles? Will it work? Or will it all fall apart...

Okay, So this is obviously a side story to the book My Singing Mate. I want to get this book all caught up to when the concert is so it's happening at the same time.

Don't forget to add this story to your library, and tell me what you think!

**Fan**

**Vote**

**Comment**

Loves,

~Eve