Chapter 4

Unedited

I'm skipping to further on for this story, to when he hears about werewolves just so I can stop feeling like I'm repeating myself :) If nothing makes sense, you didn't read book 1 which was a bad idea.

**They're are hints I drop in this chapter about the rest of the story line. Any guess's as to who the twins are and what they have to do with Lucy, or what happened to Conner on tour is asked for. I love to talk with you guys, so please, please, please comment**

Michaels POV:

I walk into Mason's without letting him know I'm here. May sound crazy but I lived here for a good part of my life because Mason had me move in with him after he found out. And then I moved into my apartment, just to move back in here with him after what happened to him did.

It hurts he wont talk about it to me, but I know it's got to hurt just to think about it so I help distract him with the Michael everybody thinks they know.

I was on my way to the kitchen when I hear Mary, Kylee, Mason, and Mountain 2 in the living room. Ouch. I wasn't invited? A shot right in the ego..

"Okay, am I suppose to ignore the weird bite marks on your shoulders or..?" I hear Kylee say slowly. I wasn't going to say anything, figuring it was some sort of friendship tattoo or something. Me, Mason, and the guys all have those. One of the very first tattoos I ever got actually.

"Um, well, uh no. It's, um..." Mary stutters. Whoa, Mary's always sure of herself so what could have her like this?

"Um.." I hear Mason mumble, and peak around the corner to see him giving a wary glance towards Mountain 2. I should probably call him Stephan, am I going to? No.

"Babe, it's okay. She's basically family to you isn't she? Besides all of your friends are going to find out eventually." Mountain 2 says in that deep manly voice of his. Michael, no, best friends boyfriend, he's a no no.

"I'm a werewolf. So is Andy. Insane sounding, I know but trust me it's true. Those bite scars on their necks are from us. Marking them as ours, because they are our mates and that's what werewolves do." I'm in shock but honestly, it kinda makes sense. Okay, no it doesn't, but I'm insane anyway so what the hell.

"...Alright." Kylee shrugs.

"That's it?" Mary ask's.

"Are you kidding? Ever since Junior year of high school our lives have made no sense and was just one crazy thing after another. This isn't the biggest thing that's happened to us." Oh, how right she is. What with Conner on tour, Troye and Ben, Daniel and thunderstorms, me, Mason definitely. Plus the twins, and Lucy and everything. I can't believe I haven't even turned 20 yet and this is my life.. Sheesh. Can I quit yet?

"What are you doing?" I let out an extremely manly (oh who am I kidding, I'm so gay I shit rainbows) squeak and turn to Mountain 1 raising an eyebrow at me.

"Definitely not ease dropping about you being a werewolf. I mean what? ...don't eat me." I shake, and he just chuckles.

"Come on." He says gently nudging me into the living room, where everyone turns to me shocked.

"Hi" I smile awkwardly.

"Mikey!" Mason yells jumping up and wrapping his arms around my waist, making me laugh as he tries to tuck himself into me because we're almost the same height (I'm still taller though).

"Heyya snow prince." I whisper pulling my best friend closer to me. Do I like him more than a friend? I used too. Used to think we'd get married, but sadly we're both bottoms. There's a big story about that, but now isn't the right time. Soulmates stuck as best friends I like to say. Shame. Oh well, he isn't exactly my type anymore.

I hear a growl and jump slightly then say without thinking; "Calm down, wolf man. You're still the one he crawls into bed with every night." I can feel my cheeks slightly tint pink, but oh well. It's true.

"You heard that?" Mason says with wide eyes.

"Yup. So... do you eat people?" Mason shoots a glare at me "What? I'm just curious!"

"No we don't, we're actually very civilized now a days." Mountain 2 smiles at me, and I just nod my head. This is a lot to take in....

"Mikey? Are you okay?" Mason asks.

"Yeah, Just, wasn't expecting it." I chuckle "But like Kylee said, with our fucked up lives, I'm honestly not surprised any more." The mountains look confused, but that's for their mates to tell them, it's not my place.

I smile as I see Mountain 2 starring lovingly at Mason as he talk's with Mary. I wish someone would look at me like that, but it's okay. I don't really want anyone right now. Except maybe a dog. I should get a dog!

A dog would be nice. It could hold me while I cry about my blood family. And be there to listen to me rant about my real family, of my friends. Yeah, it'd be nice to have someone real to hold me, and whisper sweet things to me.

But that's not going to happen. Not after Drake, I just can't get my heart broken again.

____________________--

I POSTED

Alright, so. Sorry? It's short, but its' something.

I'm seriously going to be trying harder. Mostly because my best friend, Angelina, accidentally found out about this story and is now pushing me to write more.

Life is getting better, so theres that at least. I'm not gonna write a sappy story down here, so I'm just going to say, thank you to all of you who haven't given up on this series yet. I promise there is so many amazing things to happen.

IMPORTANT:

Alright, in this chapter you heard me tell you a bit more of the story line. Like I said in the beginning, leave guesses.

NEXT CHAPTER YOU MEET ZEV AHHHHH

**FAN**

**COMMENT**

**VOTE**

Loves,
~Eve