Part 1

It was 10 in the morning when Emily walked down to the coffee shop she worked at. After a long day Emily decides to help Tassia with the night shift. This shift is usually very slow with few people, so as they were waiting they decided to dance along to the songs that came on the jazz radio station on. As Emily began to bop around the tables wiping them off she began to sing along to Etta James "At Last". When the song finished and a faster one came on they heard the bell for the door ring. Emily twirled around to see none other than Captain America! When Emily realized who it was she flushed with embarrassment. Her life long crush was standing in front of her awkwardly looking her way. Tassia decided to break the awkward silence, "Hi I'm Tassia what can we get for you today?" as she walked over to the counter. He replied, "just a medium coffee, black." Emily then decided to finish wiping off the tables while looking him over. He had gorgeous blue eyes which were scanning the area. His golden blonde hair was combed in a 40's style while he wore a plaid button-down shirt that fit his muscly figure nicely. He wore simple slacks, with a brown leather jacket. When his eyes settled on Emily he looked away blushing. She realized why, because she had been staring. Tassia finished making the coffee saying, "that'll be $3.50. What's your name?" Knowing Emily already knew that but wanted to start a conversation. He replied shyly "Steve Rogers ma'mm" "well Steve have a nice evening" Emily said. After he left Tassia squealed saying "he was totally staring at you Emily! What if he comes tomorrow?" Emily wondered the same thing hoping he would return.

----------------------------------------------
Author's note. Sorry if this is bad, this is my first story. Give honest feedback! Also if you like markiplier you should check out EllaMonroe02 story about fnaf,or Batman_out captain America story and her markiplier story. They are good friends of mine and their stories are great. ❤️❤️

- Teranova <3