Part 6 (Time skip happens)

The dress is what she wears on the mission.
--------------------------------------------
As time went on Emily became very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and using any sort of gun. She was okay at archery. It had been six weeks since training was done and Emily was about to go on another mission with Steve. This mission was to go undercover as a married couple and receive information about a very powerful drug and weapons manufacturer. His name was Teren Amouteru (Amer-oo-tear-oo). So when Emily was briefed on the mission she and Tasha went to buy a dress for the ball that the information was at. After half an hour Emily found a sexy and stunningly beautiful purple dress. So when they got back it was time to get ready. Her hair was down and you had simple silver sparkly stilettos. Steve had a tux that fit him perfectly. When he saw her his jaw dropped to the floor and when she looked at him he look away blushing and stuttering,"y-you look v-very beautiful." "Thanks now let's go hubby and get our weapons." With that they walked over to the weapons room and Emily picked out two thigh guns and one for her clutch. Steve just brought a new and improved compact shield. When they entered the limo Steve told the driver where to go then he sat back. Once they got there they saw how long the line really was. It wrapped around the building an down the block. An hour later they were at the door waiting for the man to let them in. "Mr. and Mrs. Ross?" "That's us!" "Okay go on in" as they entered Steve began to look around for the man they needed to find. Emily felt the stares of many men so she scooted closer to Steve while he wrapped an arm around her waist. It took about ten minutes but they finally found the man. They walked over and asked the man if they could talk outside. The man agreed and as soon as they were out of site the man drew a gun on them. Emily whipped hers out just as fast. "What do you want?" The man said. "We want information on Teren. " Steve replied. "If I do I die." "Just tell us where he is." "He is in Los Angeles. That's all I know I swear! I have a family I need to get home to. "Afterwards when Steve and Emily got back they told Nick what he said. Nick told them they were done for today. "Hey so about that date. Maybe we could go in two days downtown to the pizza place?" Steve asked. "That would be great see you whenever we get done with work. So around 9:00?" "Yeah that sounds good. Bye Emily!" With that they went their separate ways home.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this part. I NEED IDEAS. PLEASE HELP ME!! Vote, comment, and follow.❤️