Part 4

As Emily woke up she realized it was her first day of being an agent. She was terrified but also ecstatic. When she got to the base she went to the front desk that had a friendly looking lady at it. Emily decided to ask her where she would go to start her training. The lady replied with,"down the hall two doors on your left. Enjoy your first day honey!" Emily replied with a simple thank you. Emily then follows the lady's directions and enters the room. Inside is a boxing ring, treadmills, punching bags, weights, bench presses, and leg presses. Along with that in an room that is connected to it is an archery/gun range. There was also a full sized track. Steve was in the gym waiting for Emily. When he saw her he smiled and said,"welcome to your first day of training. We will start simple with running then later in the week we will work on fighting. Now start with 3 laps around the track. Go!" After training with Steve it was time for lunch then after that gun training with Tasha. During gun training you hit the bullseye a total of 6 out of 10 times. Tasha was impressed. So after a long day of training you decided to go home and order some pepperoni and bacon pizza. (Sorry if you don't like the toppings. Deal with it.) 15 minutes later your door bell rang an the you paid the pizza guy and inhaled it. You called your old coffee shop and told them that you found a different job and that you were sorry. They understood. You then hit the hay.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this part. I had fun writing it! ❤️