some information about the history

Well for starters this is the first time i'm writing a story so don't expect high quality from me i hope we can get along and i also manage to improve my writing over time because i'm going to be honest to write text i am very clumsy mainly to give the scores and my creativity is not that great so I will try my best to give a good story to the readers.

well now about the story there will be a lot of canon stuff so for those who read the light novel and already know what happens I will say that I will not make drastic changes to the arcs that will occur but I say that there will be arcs that I will create myself and now let's get straight to the point which is about the main character who is vali Lucifer.

I won't change much about him, he's still a maniac for battle and his proper personality but he'll be more open with people, especially with Azazel and his team members and of course he'll try to interact more with people, the change The most drastic thing I'm going to do to him is that Vali will now be interested in women and I'm already saying that he's going to act normal and discover what it's like to be in love after all as everyone knows he has a lot of lack of interest in these matters unlike Issei who is a pervert to the extreme.

now on this topic vali will only pair with two girls and it won't be one of the main girls that everyone is used to the two girls will be:

Seekvaira Agares

Latia Astaroth

then you must be wondering but why these two?  first I think these two are very beautiful, especially latia, secondly, the two in the main series were not explored much, seekvaira because she was not used and latia because she is a recent characte...

then you must be wondering but why these two? first I think these two are very beautiful, especially latia, secondly, the two in the main series were not explored much, seekvaira because she was not used and latia because she is a recent character and does not know much about her so it would be easier taking these two who are not paired with anyone and making them a couple is worth taking one of the girls who are already established in the anime plus another reason why I decided to take them and why none of them have any kind of connection with the unfortunate Issei which makes things easier.

did you like the idea of ​​my first story what is your opinion? would you like any other girl to pair with him? if so i'm just willing to put one or two more girls to vali.