Chapter 13

It's been a few weeks since the vali team celebration and after that vali has been meeting with azazel having a discussion about supposed appearances of the evil dragons in the city of nagoya where he was currently staying

Flashback
Azazel: Vali has some people of mine who are trying to gather information from Qlippoth but they report seeing apparitions of evil dragons in nagoya but we are not sure if it was them or not so they would like you to go there to find out if it is real or not.

Vali: well I don't mind doing a mission, I'll just gather the people to go there.

Azazel: actually it would be good just you and naga to go from your team, I would like the rest to go with tobio in a small town in europe that has the same problem, so do you mind if they go?

Vali: If they don't have anything against me, I don't have any problems, so it's just me and naga on this mission.

Azazel: not really! you will not go alone

Vale: How so!

Azazel: good actually

flashback end
*sigh* I still don't understand why they came, azazel and her annoying habit of deciding things without warning or asking the other's opinion.vali thought as she looked at a group of people that turned out to be the gremory group

Issei: hey vali when is your friend coming?

who asked this question was his sworn rival host of the red dragon emperor hyoudou issei.

Vali: I told you he's coming.

Issei: But he's already taking too long!

Vali: be patient.

they were waiting for the arrival of naga who had not arrived as he was busy with other things

Rias: good but your friend is taking too long.

Vali: if you want to go back to kuoh, feel free, I won't stop you but if you decide to stay, please close the racket because her complaint is already making my ears hurt.

Rias: well we won't do that

Vali: To begin with, why did you decide to come, I doubt there was any need for you to come just to confirm a rumor that may not even be true.

Kiba: well azazel-sensei came talking to us about it and we were really wondering if we were going to come or not.

Akeno: even more so after knowing that the hakuryuukou would already be on this mission because we thought he might not need help

Vali: So why did you come?

Asia: good err....

Issei: The girls wanted to see some clothing stores that were quite famous in this city and there are also some very flashy attractions that they found very interesting.

the girls look at the floor in shame as they couldn't deny such a thing.

Vali: Seriously, you only came for the clothes, it's understandable if you want to see the attractions, but seriously, just to see the clothes is a pretty stupid excuse.

Xenovia: hey clothes are very important for women!

Vali: I know but you could have invented to do this at another time and not now!

when vali was starting to discuss their presence in the place, he stopped and realized that naga had arrived, he was flying and descended to the place.

Naga: hey vali, sorry for the delay because if you believe that silly azazel gave me a certain amount of work a little before I got ready to come to nagoya then I ended up being late because of that.