Does she get the new job?

"Well..."

"I kinda lived by Marvin since I was 5"

Now was the barkeeper even more shocked "WHAT?! WITH THAT PERVERTED A*SHOLE!"

The other person was surprisingly calm. He just asked calmly "And what about your brothers?"

"What about them?" she asked as a counter question.

"Are you scared of them?" "Yes" she answered quietly.

"Who are they? Are they Dinos henchman like Marvin?"

"No! No, they aren't." she answered a little upset.

"Then who?" He continued asking.

She was overwhelmed again thinking to herself 'Should I tell them? What if they have Something against them and then also against me? How will they react? I'm not sure! What to do?! What to do?!!'

"Are you ok?" The barkeeper asked kinda worryed.
"Yeah, i'm find. Thanks." She fast answered to not worry him anymore.

'shit! I was over thinking. I have to tell them. I'm Sure If I don't I won't get the job.'

I slowly move my hair a little so that they can see my neck.

"That? Is that the..." the barkeeper stated talking.

"The tattoo from the Lee family. But how?" the other one had his eyes wide open "That's impossible the Lee family only has 6 kids and they are all male."

"Well that's not true 'caus the Lee family actually has 8 kids. But I mean it's not any of you guys business. Anyway can I work here?"

"Yeah, you can." The other one Said.

"Yey! Wait but isn't that his decision?" Fini pointed at the barkeeper.

"Nope, sorry" the barkeeper stated.

"I didn't introduced myself. My name is Cain Blood. I'm the leader of the Black Sabbath." Cain (the other one;)) said.

"Nice to meet you! :D" she said happily.

Cain "You are really a strange little girl being so happy that you know a gang leader now." He laughted.

After that day Finis new life began...