New live!

Fini ist now living in an one room apartment as a soon to be single mom.

She knew it would be hard when she left Marvin but luckily she went into the right bar. She got enough money for the tiny apartment and for food with time the Black Sabbath became her family which she was really happy about.

Even tough Marvin is searching for her she isn't scared 'caus now she has a true family and they'll protect her.

Well, If she needs protection... Because one of the guys Ben said "If you want to survive at a Gang you have to know how to fight! Especialy 'caus your a girl AND your pregnant"

Some of the guys were a bit pisst by that comment. Everyone knew it was a sensitive topic but not because Fini told them. No. It's because of her age. I mean what kind of 8 years old would want something like this.

Cain said "Oi, shut up. THAT ist really non of your business, right?"

"Cain it's fine. I mean he isn't wrong. I have to be able to protect myself AND my futur child. You guys cant watch us 24/7 and I woundn't want that eather. I don't want to be a burden all the time. I want to help. I want to fight." Fini tells everyone calmly "so Ben are you going to teach me how to fight?!" She now squeaks happily.

Everyone thinks something like "This girl and her mood swings"