The Conversation.

Shuichi was zoning out while Rantaro ranted about his fiancé, thinking about Kokichi, would he be cute and Petite like he used to be? Would he be thicker? Would his voice be higher or lower? Maybe the same? During these thoughts,  a different thought came across him.
Am I gay?!
And another.
Is Kokichi gay?!
Shuichi sat silently, blushing at the thought, was he Gay? Would kokichi be gay?! What happens in one was gay and the other was straight, what if-

"Shuichi are you okay? You've got that thinking face on." Rantaro interrupted Shuichi thoughts.

"Uhm..yes I'm fine..just thinking about..uh.." Shuichi trailed off, blushing more "well..my Sexuality..and Kokichi's.."

"Ah, I see, well I guess a good way to figure it out is think, would you have intercorse with a girl?" Rantaro smiled, obviously he was just trying to help, bit the question was a little embarrassing.

"U-Uh...no..? Maybe hugs and cheek kisses.." Shuichi mumbled "..maybe just hugs.."

"Okay, so same question but with boys!"

"Uhm..yeah I guess..I wanna know them well first.."

"Now non-binary ?"

"Same as boys.."

"Well you might be the same as me, I use the Term Uranic!" Rantaro gave a softer smile.

"Whats that..?"

"It's basically a fancy term to say ' attracted to all but women ' or ' attracted to only masc presenting people ' !"

"I think I'm just gay..-" Shuichi blushed a bit.

"Kokichi is Pansexual, by the way, but he leans more to men and non binary than women. At least, that's what we knew last time we spoke to him."

"Where is he..?"

"We don't know, last time we knew, he was going to live with Korekiyo."

Shuichi stood up "Rantaro, as much as I wanna stay, I wanna go to Korekiyo's house, to see if I can track down kokichi.."

"Go get em tiger, just be safe, and remember you always have a room in my house!" Rantaro stood up and gave Shuichi a hug before walking out, leaving Shuichi to pack.

Putting some clothes, snacks, and his notepad in a bag, Shuichi was ready to go, saying goodbye to Rantaro and Kaito, he was on his way to find Korekiyo with an address that Rantaro have him.