.:Part3, Qualifying:.

Chase's POV
Damn son, this place is amazing! There's a lot of cars, mainly JDM.
(Japanese Domestic Market. Or in other explanations, Japanese imports.)
My two other friends Jess and Jai were there too. So is Kye! I didn't know that they were even attending! Why did they not tell me Bruhhh.. ;-;

Jess and Jai each turned up with an RX-7 as well with the same 26b quad rotor TT! Kye brought his 2JZ TT R35.
Everyone else had a huge range such as Nissans, Toyotas, Subarus, Mitsubishis and Mazdas.

There's this one car that looked really cool.. It looked very familiar...
It's an RX-8 with a 20B Rotary engine. 800+hp madness! The owner looked familiar also.

"Nice car, your name?" -Chase

"Haha thanks, the name is Janis! Your ride looks pretty good too!" *jaw drops* -Janis

"Thanks Janis, people call me Chase. and good luck with qualifying!" -Chase

"You too! I'm so nervous hahaha!" *shivers nervously* -Janis

Janis' POV
He's very chilled and laid back. I smiled while he sat in his car, and mumbled "Good luck, Chase...".

Chase's POV
I hopped in my car, and drove to the start. We only get three tries, and then the judges do their work and see any accidents and perfect drifts.

It's my turn. I accelerated, and shifted. I Dropped the clutch all the way down, and gave the car some gas. Shit! I went on the gravel.. Oh well. We have two more rounds left. After I made that accident, I got through all the other corners perfectly, and left a ton of smoke covering the track.

I completed all my rounds, trying to perfect my techniques on each round. I got more used to the track. I'd usually drift in a large parking lot. I drove back to the pit to replace my tires for the next run.

Hey guys and girls!
Next chapter's gonna be Janis' round. It'll hopefully be up very soon.
Please Comment and Vote!

Cheers,
Jess

IG: @drawingsby_jess_