Before [Chapter 0.5]

You were sixteen years old, and you were diagnosed with a rare disease, so rare it didn't have a name. So you started searching for a cure. You went to the darkest depths of the web, until you heard about things called Kivouachins.

You heard they were located somewhere in England. So you booked a flight, and you found a place to stay for a few weeks. Then you went hunting for the "Kivouachians" the descriptions you were given, they were semi disturbing. Since you were going to die soon, why fear death. You came upon a house, white large, this seems like the place. You knocked on the door, and a grouchy looking man answered the door. He seemed irritated. "Hello, am I interupting something." He shook his head. "Not at the moment, what do you need?" You hand him some money, not much but like a few hundred usd.

"Look I need some information, about something called the Kivouachians." He seemed confused. "You know about them?" You took your chance. "Yes, I need more information about them, like some assistance, obviously for the right price." You were trying to convince him to let you in. Luckily he did. You could tell he had some foul intentions, he was easy to read. When he closed the door, you could tell his muscles tensed. Your body was frail, and your mind slowly deteriorating. But you won't let yourself go down easily. So you looked at him up and down. "I am going to die soon, least I can do is look for them for council."

He seemed confused. "They can't save you from your fate." You gave him a look. "I know I can try."

He lead you to a room, then knocked on the door. "Ludwig, you have a guest." The door opened and you walked in. You saw a tall, semi human looking creature. He sat behind the desk and glared at you. "So who are you?" He questioned you. "My name is of no importance, my question does." He sat back in his chair. "Then ask the question. You breathed in and out. "From my findings, you all are, ancient by my compression, so I'll say it in a way you might remember." You coughed to clear your dying throat. "Ol lava ar g trian arp ol nalvage lrasd ol teloc. Ar ar ol may cafafam ol fafen, lap ar g arp ah noco, ds trian solpeth de g bogpa.  Nomig if ol vaoan adgt't om. Ol zir solpeth."

He reeled his head back. "You know enochain?" You smiled. "We speak it in my coven." He started laughing. "Let me guess you believe in gods?" You stood up. "May I stand? At least while I may." He nodded. "No, and yes. I believe that something beyond even your comprehension. My work is to understand what that being is."

He now seemed interested. "By your state you don't have much time." You looked at him, you could tell he saw your intentions. "This depends on your answer, however I can tell you already made up your mind." Now was your time to play your mind games. "How do you know I made up my mind? Bold of you to assume you know my thought process." You gave him a look, your weak body, no longer contained fat to warm yourself, you sat back in the chair and crossed your legs. "Well from what I've gathered your kind despise us, 'simians' so excuse me if my perception of your opinion stands firm."

He started to get irritated. "You would be wise to watch yourself." You were getting close. "Well if the things I am seeing in your mind are correct, you know you would be proving my point, and you would have to live, knowing that I, someone who is less than you, could play you like a card. Imagine the humiliation you would have to think about." He stood up. "You know I'm right, it would eat you up on the inside."

He breathed in and out, then sat back down. "What do you want then?" You smiled. "I'm asking you, to experiment on me, give me some of the Kivouachian DNA, that allows me to continue my work in perpetuity. With the bonus of saving me from this disease." He gazed into your eyes. "What if I fail?" You leaned back in your chair. "Death comes to all beings, at least for us, and even so you shouldn't, that's what I expect from you." You held your hand out. "Gnay ge blans ahn oma?"

He shook your hand, now you were set. The next few weeks were discussed about your role in society. You already said goodbye to your parents and sisters. However you would be allowed to visit Las Vegas to see them occasionally, which they were allowed to go into with permission of Fontaine. Your mother would then bring your findings to your coven, which your mother was a first elder of.

Then the day finally came, the day your experiment came. You were on the brink of death. Then you slipped from your consciousness. Your body could still feel the excruciating pain, the changes to your core DNA, the way your body grew and snapped. You didn't wake up for a long time, for around six months. When you woke up you looked like a whole other person. Your hair still brown, but now extremely long. Your figure much taller, and slightly wider than before. Your muscles firm, yet appearing soft. Your overall form being more feminine.

You moved off the floor. Your balance was on key. You couldn't stand up properly do to the ceiling being to low. You found a door and walked outside. That's where you saw two creatures and Ludwig discussing. When you walked you added a swish of seduction, with your hair bouncing and flowing lightly in the wind.

The one creature was black, with red markings on his body, he was quadrapeidle, and had some rib shaped spikes line his back. Then there was a more humanoid figure she was a silver like color with horns all over her face, and she was very muscular, with a flat chest.

You walked up behind them and waited expectantly. "Well hello." The darker small one said. You could sense a confused undertone in his voice. The two others noticed your presence, and turned around to meet you. "Ah your awake." You smiled and titled your head at him. "Funny, it seems that now I have to look down, oh how the tables have turned." You both chuckled. Then the female spoke up. "Ludwig who is this?"

Oh right you didn't give them your name, however you wanted to change it. You spoke up. "Call me Asier." She looked up at you. "I'm Wexle." You nodded. "I'm Shuck." You noticed Wexle boring a hole through your head. "I've never heard of you before, where have you been?" You were going to open your mouth but Ludwig answered for you. "Asier was an experiment of mine and he was a success." They both looked at you. "So that's why you needed a sample of my DNA." He nodded. "He had a disease that he couldn't live with, also he has an ability to somehow read minds. So I saw him useful."

They both showed a tinge of confusion. "How is that possible?" They both examined you. You now became self conscious of your naked body. You used your hair to cover your body. "I have my ways." Ludwig and Wexle walked away. However you and Shuck, decided to have a little chat. You gave him a quick briefing of your past.

You camd back inside. However you two were talking laughing.  "Seems like you two had fun, I could 'ear it from here." Said a small feline, weasel creature. "Fresh meat Lucy. This guy, can be a good laugh." Lucy looked up at you. "God I need some clothes." She looked at you. "Well you got a wait go get to the settlement, and that's when Ludwig decides you can go. Just at the right time Wexle came back in the room. "Ah Asier, Ludwig asked that I bring you to the settlement."

She then took you to the settlement the next morning.

When there you received some clothes and you had requested some custom made guns

When there you received some clothes and you had requested some custom made guns. Which were given, since you proved yourself a great marksman. By that I mean you picked up an AR 15, and used one hand and sniped a bird mid air.

You then were given your first assignment. "Your going to Vegas, we need you to contact Fontaines group down there, then you will return with Mystique, and Titania. Do you understand?" You nodded. You read Wexles mind and knew your path. You then went out as soon as you could to get to your transport.