A New Look [Chapter 2]

When you both made it to the shore you lead him into the water. "Come their house is ocean front, we can just walk up to the back of the estate." He fallowed you in and you both swam under the water. Until you could see the estate from under the water. You beckoned Yeshua to fallow you. Then you poked your head out of the water. Then exited.

While walking up the back of the yard you noticed that their lives probably changed, they knew you changed, but didn't know how you looked. "Okay let me talk to them. They own guns so you might have to run. Also if they let us in, it's a high rise ceiling so we both should be able to stand." He nodded. You then knocked on the glass window. You saw your mother's face, and she made direct eye contact with you. Her face seemed to etch into a smile. She then opened up the patio door and came out to hug you. "Hello sweetheart. We missed you!" Yeshua looked confused. Then your mother looked up at him and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you! My name is Bridget!" He shook her hand, the size different obvious.

Your mother let you both in, of course you both had to crawl inside. You sat on the one longer couch, kicking up your heels. Your father came I the room and was startled. He took some convincing, but he came through. You then heard small pitter patters on the floor. "Their not gonna recognize me. Mabey we should re introduce me?" Your mother nodded. Your nephew came into the living room. He should be around two years old now. He seemed like he remembered you. "Hi buddy! Oh you've grown so much." You picked him up cautiously, not to crush him. He giggled. "He needs to take his nap, but we can't get him to sleep, would you try singing him his lullaby?" You smiled at the memory of you singing the old Russian lullaby to your nephew.

You sang the song sitting on the couch, then slowly walking back and forth. He slowly started falling asleep then you walked him over to your mother and handed him off to her. Your father then started his conversation. "Why do you look like this?" You gave your father a look. "Don't start, I won't play into your speil about how you know what's right, I mean hell your gods in this room at the moment!" Yeshua stifled a chuckle. "He believes in me?!" You both burst into laughter. Your father got offended and tried to talk over you. "You know you make a shifty host, ad much as you make a cruddy father."

He seemed insulted. You gave him a look that told him to shut up. But he didn't, so you fallowed your instincts. You whipped one of your guns out, and pointed it it his head. "If you want to do a test of strength I would happily oblige." He backed up. "Your all grown up now." You shook your head. "Technically I'm not. I haven't gone through Kuerticulation yet." He seemed confused. Yeshua explained for you yet. "Your son hasn't gone through sexual maturity yet, so he's not considered an adult, yet but due to your genetic make up, he might go through it soon."

You then explained how you could technically reproduce with your own sex. Which angered yor father however he kept it to himself. You stood up to stretch however your entire body felt numb, then you blacked out.

You were caught by Yeshua, he chuckled. "Speaking of the devil, looks like someone is hitting maturity." You were taken to the master bathroom and sat into the master shower. Then it was ran. Yeshua watched you produce kwel, your mother walked in. "So whats, 'that'?" She pointed at the fluid leaving your body. "Basically for your comprehension, our version of sperm, however he could become impregnated." You didn't move, like you were dead. She went to go touch you. "He's not breathing!" Yeshua calmed her down. "It's okay, our body's shut down, and look I survived." She still seemed worried. "Look after him please." She walked out of the room. He decided to test her. "What if I don't?" She looked at him, then he started gripping his head, then panting in pain. He then looked up at her.

"What the hell was that?" She smiled, something he might be able to do later in life, hell he might be able to go much farther." He looked back at you. "He can read minds." She looked back at him. "Thats only the start, with unlimited time, he might become something you can't even understand." She then left on that note. He then just watched you for the next ten hours, until you woke up.