Meeting Christ [chapter 1]

You were on your way to Vegas, currently hiding inside of a boat. When you reached shore your rushed off to the place Wexle had shown you in her mind. It was somewhere in Vegas, and perfectly hidden from veiw. You met another Kivouachian on your way, he was around 15'3", had four ears, eyes, and arms and like nine tails, he seemed very feline like. He was wearing a red trench coat, and a black pair of pants. His fur being red with distinct white markings.

He asked why you were in Vegas. "I'm here to get Mystique, and Titania. Request of Ludwig." He seemed confused. "It, got out. Again." He seemed confused. "Do you know how?" You shook your head side to side. "I'm new, I've just woken up." He seemed confused. "Wait you seem. Oh, your human." You smirked. "Was human."

When walking next to him he spoke more. "What did he see in you? To make you like one of us?" Thats where you began. "I can see into others minds." He laughed. "Yeah right."

"Your name is Yeshua, you and Ludwig aren't on good terms and you run a business killing my people burning the bodies, let's see what else." He gave you a look. "Everyone knows that about me. You'll have to try ha-" "I know Locket is the reason your family is dead, and how she paved the path for madness." He now seemed irritated. "Thats likely you heard it from someone else." Welp time for you to strike gold. "You haven't been laid since 1925." He stopped. "How the hell?" You looked back at him. "Oh I'm sorry my lord, have I forsaken you?"

You both walked into silence. "Look I'll relay the situation, you just get situated, im going back to Scotland to run some business anyway." You nodded. "I'll be watching." He went in infront of you talking to a blue haired female. Reciting the bible. You decided to ad your own redirect at the end. "A nor c Ascha, ah ge vaoan tabaan c gono.  Ah vaoan prdzar de priaz ds insi tia fafen od gono." They both looked at you. The female spoke up. "Damn it's been a while since I heard that language. I haven't seen you before." You walked up to the bar and sat down. "I'm new, look as he was trying to make a cute little introduction, we need Mystique, and Titania, would you mind getting them for us, he will brief them on the situation."

After you told her that a small floating fish came behind her. "Mama blue is red kitty here to give me squishy time?" She giggled at it. "Damn it Luna! You were supposed to destroy all the previous experiments since Hyzenthlay...well and-" You spoke up your name. "Call me Asier, and sorry Luna I agree with Yshua, ever since Ark Eve Orgin was astablished, and now I guess Ark Adam. That thing should be dead." Yeshua seems surprised by your remark. "For a human, you have a different mind." You looked back. "Orders are orders, and rules are rules. Simple as that."

After that Yeshua had met up with the group. And you stepped in again. "Haden, he's the one who let it out. We believe he's defecting to Locket." After the meeting you were aksed to wait with the girls while Yeshua delt with some quick business. You three sat on the boat while you waited so they decided to asked some questions. "We have never seen you before. Are you earthborn?" You nodded. "Well I was human a few months ago, however my ability showed I would be more useful as your kind, that and I was dying so this, was my only option." They nodded. "Your kind." You silenced her. "We have dug our own grave, the few I have known would fallow your beliefs, they should not be forced to have the same fate as those who forsaken our world."

Yeshua finally came aboard and you all left when the boat shipped off. Your stomach growled. "How long has it been since you ate?" You gave a face of guilt. "Since I woke up." They looked at you. "How long ago was that?" A small chuckled came from your lips. "A few weeks." They all groaned. "I'm sorry I don't know how often we have to eat!" They told you to wait but then the boat stopped. You all then overheard the men talking. "How about we stop and fish a little?" They then all stopped the boat and sat out some chairs, and took out some beer. You looked at them. "So um, should I-" Yeshua finished for you. "Wait till their drunk, then eat one. I'll kill the rest later." You waited then stripped your clothes off. Now you were in just your underwear.