The Boyfriend Trails(Flirting)

3rd Person POV
April finally finished her plan, she called Casey and Donnie over to the living room so she can get the first part of the plan going. The two boys walked in, Casey racing Donnie as always, she would sigh when they finally sat on the couch, "Okay, so, I know you both like me, which is why I brought you both here, I decided that maybe a friendly competition would help you both get over your rivalry, whoever is the winner gets a big surprise." The two boys thought, just maybe, she would date them if they won, this gave them motivation, they agreed to doing it, Donnie a bit more hesitant than Casey.

"First Trail is Flirting, you both practice on each other and I'll judge your skills, whoever does the best will get a point," April smiled, sitting in a nearby chair. "Flirt? With each other? That's crazy!" Donnie said, crossing his arms, clearly not liking the idea. "I don't normally like to say this, but I have to agree with Donnie for once, he probably ain't even that good anyways," Casey said, soon glaring at Donnie. This caused Donnie to get a bit insulted, "What do you mean! I'm not THAT bad! Probably even better than you!" Casey was now insulted, "Wanna bet, lizard?!" "TURTLE! And yes, I bet." April just signed and rolled her eyes, childish.

The two glared at each other, Casey taking the lead, "You're so cute when you're mad," Casey grabbed Donnie's hand, making the other a bit nervous. Donnie's turn, "You're lips look cold, maybe mine can warm them?" April cringed a bit at the two, they were lost causes. Casey laughed, "That was so stupid!" Donnie blushed, "You didn't do that much better!" Casey grinned, placing a hand under Donnie's chin, "Trust me, Love, I'm much better than you." Donnie froze, he was blushing like crazy and couldn't say a word, April laughed a bit at this,.

"Okay, that's enough, I say Casey wins at that one," She giggled. Casey was proud of himself, Donnie looked away, just questioning this now, but Donnie was taken out of his thoughts by a small push, "You really suck at this, Nerd." Donnie rolled his eyes then looked away a bit, "Whatever."

Plan is going perfectly!