Mistletoe

Takes place during Season 1 plus there will be my artwork at the end.

It's that time of the year!

Bells ringing, constant caroling, stores decked out with decorations for the world famous event-- its Christmas. Among other things,  Ollie hates Christmas.

There can be many reasons as to why a well adjusted young man such as Ollie Akana might not like Christmas. Religion? No, Adverts? Maybe. Possibly just the fact that so many people could be happy about a thing he found so minimal.

Anyways...

He teleported to the base where he met Solon.

"Found that key you located," Ollie announced, the Dino Key resting in his palm.

"Thank you, its been a long time since I've seen this," Solon says, adding it to the display.

"Interesting choice of decorations," Ollie reluctantly commented on the Christmas-y stuff around. "Very... flashy."

"I must admit, I go overboard a lot during this time of year," Solon shyly admitted.

Ollie sighed. "Everyone does... I'll tell Zayto and Aiyon that you're waiting."

"Cheers Ollie!- and have a Merry Christmas!" commented Solon.

"Ditto!" He replied before leaving.

"He's gonna have a Christmas Miracle,"

~Buzz Blast~

Despite being over-the-top alot of the time, Oliver had a good amount of friends at Buzz Blast as it was a welcoming place. Like many other establishments, it had heaps of Christmas decoration but that didn't matter.

"Hey Javi!" greeted Ollie.

"Hey Ollie," responded Javi.

"What's the rush?" Ollie asked, referring to the speed at which Javi was packing up.

"Everything," Javi replied,"We're closing for Christmas plus I'm going to a party."

"So no video games?" Oliver inquired on old plans.

"No, sorry dude!" Javier regretfully announced.

"Cool,"

Ollie left the building. On his way out, he saw Fern and Izzy happily walking in whilst holding hands. He didn't think much of it, just let the happy couple be happy.

Atleast they were.

He wondered down the streets until he saw a dazzling sight. It was Amelia near a house door, having a conversation with the household owners before giving them a gift.

''What is she doing ?''

Once the door was shut, Ollie decided to speak to her.

"Having a good time, Mrs Klaus?" Oliver asked from behind.

Amelia looked back and replied,"Better then you." In amusement.

"You're right, I hate this holiday," he said.

"Christmas? Jesus-- you're miserable!" she said.

"Bullseye,"

She sighed before offering. "Come with me,"

There was some silence after.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"No, stupid!" 

She dragged him by hand.

His head insisted he hated it, his body spoke a different language.

All of a sudden, they were infront of this grand house. The pink ranger knocked on the front door and her grand father -- better known as "Pop Pop"-- answered.

"You're here, nugget! Oh, you've brought a friend!"

"I guess you could call it that," said Amelia.

"Yeah, I'd go with teamates," added Ollie.

Nevertheless, they went inside together. There were many people there, so many that Ollie didn't know yet so many Amelia did. They decided to go to the kitchen.

"Why are we here?" the blue ranger asked.

"Grab an apron," his companion said. "We're making cup cakes."

"Shouldn't we be making mince pies instead?" Ollie replied. "I can't even bake."

Amelia put her finger over Ollie's lips and shushed him. "You're under the kitchen Mistletoe so you listen to me."

There was a Mistletoe on the roof somehow. Instead of pointing out that that's not how a Mistletoe works, he complied.

It was quite a mess. The oven had bad timing, Ollie had no idea what he was doing, Amelia was off in her own little world.

"This is a mess," yawned Ollie, smiling for once.

"Yeah, but it's our mess," Amelia smiled."I love our mess."

"I guess I love it too," Ollie confirmed.

They stared at eachother before saying,"Merry Christmas."

This is badly paced but Merry Christmas to all who celebrate

This is badly paced but Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. (A happy new year too!)