4• Konjam Kovam Konjam Kadhal

The cousins gang reached the shoping mall. They walked to the men's section. They all were warmly welcomed directly by the manager as they saw the famous young business tycoon with his family entering their shope.

"Welcome to Z's Collections sir, we are glad to welcome you and your family to our shope."

The manager said politely, welcoming them all to which Ashwin nodded with a serious face. Shivangi sighed watching his #Rude behaviour. Everyone others smiled at the Manager.

"Thank you neyy...."

Shivangi smiled at the manager earning a wide one in return. Ashwin glared her but instead of her, it was him who got scared with her look. He gulped realising the meaning of her look and turned to the Manager.

"Thank you Mr...."

Ashwin raised his eyebrows.

"Murugan..."

He replied smiling.

"Yeah, Mr. Murugan, thank you."

Ashwin gazed Shivangi asking are you happy now? Through his eyes and she smiled in return making him smile at her too.

"Sir, neenga entha type dress ah choose pannanum nu irukeenga? We have new collections of...."

Ashwin cut him off in between.

"Innaikku enga reception. Athuku etha padi ethathu dress ah paakanum."

Ashwin said interviewing his fingers with Shivangi. Her cheeks turned pink without her knowledge and she tried her best to control her smile. All these were noticed by others. Mr.Murugan nodded his head smiling and led them to the suit collection.

After spending almost for an hour, finally Shivangi choosen a Suit for him. Whole time  in between her choosing the suit, the gang noticed the look Ashwin had on Shivangi, secretly. All  the while, he was smiling and blushing like an idiot gazing her. The gang felt a difference in his gaze. They decided to talk to him about it. Finally they exited the shop.

"Ashwineyyy pasikkuthu, ethathu saapdalam."

As soon as they exited, Shivangi said pouting.

"Athane..... Nanum nenache ennada ithuvaraikum itha sollalaye nu... Sappadu pisasu..."

Ashwin said smacking her head.

"Aiii.... Food ah pathi ethum sollatha. Unaku enna theriyum food ah pathi? Oru  foodie ah irukirathu evlavum kashtom nu theriyathu unaku. Naanga evlavum kashtapattu saapdaranga nu theriyuma?"

Mani came to defend Shivangi.

"Ivlom kashtapattu sapda theva illai, vaa veetuku polam."

Ashwin said slapping Mani's left cheek lightly earning a gasp from her.

"Deiii... Naa un sister da... Sapadu vangi kodu... Illai na pathuko da naa unaku sooniyam veippae aprom enkitta vanthu ethum solli prayojanam illa."

Mani took her last weapon but got miserably failed. Ashwin gave deaf ear to her threats and walked ahead with the boys and Pavi following. The girls duo looked at eachother with pout and walked with them.