Cookies

Ajax x Reader

Requested by Anon

December event

Request: Hi! For the Christmas event, may I request the prompt "Are you going to stay out there in the cold all night?" with Francis Freeman/Ajax from Deadpool? Thank you! #december2022

-------------------

You didn't know what was going on. But Ajax was on edge. In fact, he'd gone outside to make an angry phone call over an hour ago and despite the rain which quickly turned into snow he still hadn't come back in.

Having made yourself a hot drink you sat cross-legged in the window and watched him pace back and forth. You could hear him shouting through the window even with it closed. After a while, he groaned and looked up, which was when he spotted you. He glared as you smiled and waved. He was soaked through and the snow under the pathway he'd paced back and forth over had turned to muddy slush. When he hung up and crouched down and you heard an angry yell echoing out in the alleyway behind teh apartment. Setting your drink down you opened the window.

"Are you going to stay out there in the cold all night?" You called. He looked up and you glared again.
"You know you could be doing something helpful." He shouted back.

"Me? Helpful? That'd be the day! I'm never helpful" You said and laughed.

"I'll be up in a minute can you make me a hot drink?" He asked. You got up from the window ledge and leaned out.

"What part of never helpful did you not understand." You shut the window and hurried to the couch. You watched as Ajax came in a little while later and made himself a drink. He changed into dry clothes while he waited for the kettle to boil. When he sat on the couch you realised he had holiday sugar cookies.

"Where'd you get those?" You asked and pouted when he didn't offer you one.

"Oh! From the helpful store. You can't shop there." He said and grinned with a mouthful of cookies.

"That is so unfair." You grumbled while he chuckled and sank into the sofa.