Caught in the Icy Grip

Timothy: Well this is just great!

By some incredible stroke of cosmic chance, Tim had entered the living quarters of Louise Lincoln a.k.a. Killer Frost. The tiny man had heard the stories about her, he knew what this ice cold woman was like. Getting caught by Frost would never lead to anything good, at least for him. The possibilities of what she'd do with him were endless.

Timothy: I really hope she doesn't close the window. She's probably going to close the window.

Indeed, Killer Frost walked over to the open window and closed Timothy's only clear method of escape.

Killer Frost: I swear I had that window closed. Guess it must have slipped my mind.

Timothy was about to sneak away, but to his horror, the titanic Killer Frost began walking towards him. Fortunately, the icy giantess was only looking to sit down and fill her tummy, completely unaware of the tiny human in her living space. As she sat down in her chair, small vibrations rumbled through the ground. Frost then reached for the mug of hot chocolate and brought it up to her blue lips to sip.

Timothy looked up in amazement at the gigantic Killer Frost as she drank from her mug, loudly gulping the liquid down. It was incredible for him to think that he'd ever see Killer Frost like this, let alone any human, superpowers or not. If it weren't for his survival instincts, he would have happily walked out from his hiding spot to get a better look, not for his pleasure, but for a better perspective of what people must be like to an ant or a fly.

Once Frost was done drinking the hot chocolate, she lowered the mug down and gave a pleased sigh, emitting her chilling breath.

Killer Frost: That sweet heat! Where would I be without it? Well I'd be dead of course.

Killer Frost laughed to herself before she reached for a cookie from the plate and gobbled it up.

Killer Frost: Equally delicious!

Killer Frost spoke in a seductive manner that made it sound like she was shouting under her below zero breath. Tim had to admit, it made him very excited.

Killer Frost took two more cookies, chowing down on one, as she got up and walked out of the room. Timothy knew this was his chance to escape. He had to get out of here and hope he could make lightning strike twice. He ran towards the window, then began climbing the wall to reach it. It wasn't easy, as Tim had to dig his nails into the concrete wall just to get a grip. Once he got to the window, he tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. Tim was perplexed by this, but he soon found the problem.

Frost had done something she hadn't done before, she had locked the window. Timothy knew that he'd have to climb up the window to unlock it, so he did. After his third arduous climb tonight, Tim got on top of the window and walked over to the lock nearest to him. He tried undoing the lock, but this proved to be very difficult. As much as he tried, Tim couldn't seem to get the lock open.

Timothy: Come on, come on! Budge already!

Tim was so preoccupied with opening the window locks that he didn't hear the thunderous footsteps of Killer Frost as she walked back into the room. She was chewing up the last of the cookie she had, which she swallowed down with a wet "GULP!" She let off a frosty sigh, before she noticed the tiny man on her window. Frost was at a loss for words.

Killer Frost: What the hell is that?

Timothy was snapped out of his concentration by the booming voice of the arctic giantess. He looked up to see her scowling at him from across the room. She then began to walk towards the window, her intentions as clear as the star filled sky. Tim began to climb down from the window, getting a little bruised on the way down. Once he got back on the floor, he looked up to see Frost picking up the pace. Tim tried running away diagonally of Killer Frost, but it only took her a few steps to close in and snatch him up with her hand.

Standing back up, Killer Frost wrapped her hand around Tim in a fist as she brought him up to her annoyed face. Timothy could only whimper as the icy giant growled her thoughts to him.

Killer Frost: Got you! Now it's time to put you in your place.

Killer Frost chuckled manically before walking out of the room with Timothy in hand.