Into the Cold Abyss

Timothy was in a state of panic as he was pushed down the constricting, dark blue esophagus of Killer Frost. He constantly kicked and punched the esophageal walls in an attempt to stop his descent, even though he knew it was fruitless. In fact, the mighty ice goddess who contained him was enjoying his resistance. No matter how hard he tried, the tight undulating walls continued to push Tim down towards the stomach. As they did, the sounds of Killer Frost's other bodily functions could be heard, including her heartbeat and breathing.

Eventually, Timothy was dropped down into the Arctic Sea of Killer Frost's stomach. Killer Frost greatly enjoyed this sensation.

Killer Frost: Ah! That felt good.

Timothy swam towards the shores of the stomach before sitting down in the shallow juices. Looking around the dark shifting organ, he was greeted by a sight that was at first alien, then even more alien. The acid was tinted blue and slightly mixed with brown from the hot chocolate. The chewed up cookies lay in a mushy pile as that bounced up and down slightly with the shifting, pulsating walls of the stomach. Small clumps of thin ice floated around in the grumbling organ as the acid swayed in waves. The gurgling and groaning of Killer Frost's stomach digesting its food came to dominate Tim's hearing, although her heartbeat and breathing could still be heard.

Listening to the bodily sounds around him, Timothy became physically upset.

Timothy: I'm going to die without having an actual life, denied the opportunity of marriage and children. How could she do this to me?!

The tiny man got up and started pounding against the stomach walls.

Timothy: Let me out! Let me out!! Please, let me out!!!

Killer Frost mockingly laughed at Timothy's desperate pleas.

Killer Frost: Oh don't waste your time little man, I'm not letting you out, not in an eternity. I'm going to digest you and absorb your heat. Nothing you do or say is going to change that.

Timothy: She's right, she'll never let me out and I'll never escape. All I can do is… accept my fate.

Tim slumped down against the stomach wall in defeat as Frost chuckled to herself.

Killer Frost: I have to admit though, you tasted really good. Too bad I won't remember you or this whole ordeal by Christmas morning… for the most part. No, I'm not sorry about your life being meaningless.

Killer Frost gave a sharp snicker.

Killer Frost: Well, have fun digesting in my stomach, however long it takes.

Killer Frost ran her tongue along her top row of teeth again before she got up and went about the rest of her night, paying Tim little to no thought.

Inside Killer Frost's stomach, Timothy sat down and curled up into a ball in defeat.

Timothy: This is it! I'm going to be digested alive by Killer Frost, and no one's going to remember me!

Timothy then began to cry as the digestive juices began to work their dark magic inside Killer Frost's cold, dark stomach.

Author's note: Hi, just wanted to say a few things. Firstly, I did not expect the remake of the final chapter to be so long that I had to split it in two. If that's a problem for any of you, I'm sorry, I just had a lot of ideas. Secondly, I really wanted to finish this revision before Christmas. Clearly, I wasn't able to do that, as I often didn't have the energy to get very far. Either way, I'm glad I was able to get this out at all and I hope you enjoyed this revision as much as the original story. Merry late, late… LATE Christmas!