The Arctic Maw

As Killer Frost walked into her bedroom and plopped onto the bed, her piercing eyes looked down upon the tiny man in her fist. She opened her hand up, releasing Timothy from her grip and allowing him to sit in her palm. Seeing Frost looking down at him with a mischievous grin made Tim shiver with fear. He narrowly avoided wetting his pants.

Killer Frost chuckled to herself.

Killer Frost: So you thought you could sneak into my home, uninvited, and get away with it?

Tim whimpered a bit before he responded.

Timothy: Please, Ms. Frost, I can explain! You see there was this accident and I…

Killer Frost: Silence! I'm not going to listen to a pathetic little man give excuses for invading my privacy.

Tim curled up in defeat.

Killer Frost: You made a big mistake coming in here. Now you're going to pay the price.

Tim didn't know what Frost was planning. Against his better judgment, he decided to find out.

Timothy: H-how s-so?

Killer Frost: Well, I need to absorb heat to sustain myself, otherwise I'll starve.

Tim had no idea where she was going with this.

Timothy: In what way does that relate to me?

Killer Frost: I'll get to that part only if you let me finish. People are warm blooded, meaning they can produce their own heat.

Killer Frost gave a sinister smile, which made Tim even more nervous.

Timothy: (What could she possibly be getting at with this science lesson?)

Killer Frost: So with that in mind, along with your current size and trespassing misdemeanor, I've decided that I'm going to eat you.

Timothy's eyes and mouth widened in fear.

Timothy: Eat me?! You're going to eat a living being?!

Killer Frost: That's correct! I'm going to swallow you whole and alive, then I'm going to digest you and absorb all of your body's heat into mine.

Killer Frost gave a maniacal laugh that echoed all around the silent bedroom as Timothy began to cry in fear.

Timothy: I don't want to be eaten!

Killer Frost: I'm afraid you don't have a say in the matter, tiny man. Now, I think it's time I gave myself an early Christmas present.

Killer Frost plucked Tim up and held him in front of her face.

Killer Frost: Tell me, little one, are you afraid to die?

Timothy nodded his head as he whimpered.

Killer Frost: Good, that's what I want to hear.

The cold hearted giantess slowly and methodically licked her ice blue lips with an equally ice blue tongue. She then lifted Tim above her head, directly above her mouth. Timothy looked down just in time to see Killer Frost open her mouth and stick her tongue out with a loud "AAAAHHHH!!!"

The sight of Killer Frost's open maw was terrifying to Timothy. A large, muscular tongue extended out, which led to a gaping throat with a long, slender uvula. The jaw was lined with pearly white teeth that had a slight covering of frost. Cold, near sub zero breath blew out from her lungs, which began to fog as it exited the mouth. Timothy felt himself shiver from her breath, which was like a miniature version of the high winds that blew in the winter. In fact, it wasn't much different to the winds that battered him out on the streets.