School Days Part 2 S2

Next day.
I woke up 9:30am. I texted Auntie Pearl.
Me:Auntie? Good Morning :) Are you guys going to Megamall?
Auntie Pearl: Oh Hi! Goodmorning :) yeah. We will go there in the afternoon after i washed the clothes. Why?
Me: Can i go with you? :/ i'm bored here :/ can i?
Auntie Pearl: Ofcourse! Does your mom know?
Me: Yeah. I texted her.
Auntie Pearl: Oh okay so see you later there.
Me: Sure Auntie :) text me if you arrived at Megamall.
Auntie Pearl: Okay. Take care.
I was so excited lol 😂 i told it to my sis.
I ate lunch in Gateway with my sis then after that i took a taxi to Megamall and while waiting for them, i played in the comp. shop. I played League of Legends. Suddenly, mom called.
M: Where are you?
Me: Here in Megamall.
M: Can you go to Vikings and reserve us a seat? For 5?
Me: Sure.
After an hour.
Mom: I'm here at the front of Vikings. Where are you?
Me: I'm in Starbucks. I'll be there.
Mom: Okay. Where are the people you will meet?
Me: They're here in Megamall too. I'll be meeting them after i go to you.
Mom: Okay. See you.

Auntie Pearl texted me that they arrived in Megamall so i rushed to the Meeting place. After minutes of walking fast, i finally arrived at the meeting place. I haven't seen them yet so i stand by the flowershop near the meeting place. Suddenly, i saw them walking from the stairs and they did not saw me. I was laughing quietly 😂 Auntie texted me asking where am i. I answered "At the front of the flowershop. Holding coffee." "We're here at the front of National." Auntie replied. I went to National. Then it's about time that they saw me. 😂 we walked in the mall and went to stores. I bought a sweater in H&M. Then suddenly i didn't notice the time that it's 10:30pm and still Uncle Benji didn't arrived yet because of traffic. After 30 mins. He finally arrived then they bought Bennard a new Cellphone. They tried the camera of the phone and took a picture of us Three. 12:00am we ate dinner at Shakey's 24/7. I arrived 1:00 at my house. Next day.
My phone had a notification that Bennard joined Messenger so i chatted him.
Me: So how's your new phone?
B: You're so fast! Hehe! You chatted me already.
Me: Hahaha! It notified my phone that you joined Messenger.
B: Hahaha.
Me: I remembered that last night, while i'm sitting with you guys in the car, i felt really tired but i don't have a good position.
B: Why didn't you lay your head down on my shoulders?
Me: Lol! If only were alone there, i'd do that.
B: Hahaha. I think i have a crush on you again 😍❤️
Me: Lol why?
B: You looked stunning yesterday. I can't even stop looking at you while we we're inside the shop.
Me: Aww. Thanks. I kinda feel the same way.
B: Aww. But this time, No BF/GF okay?
Me: Yeah i know. We're still too young.
B: And i don't want to hurt you anymore.
Me: Really? Hahaha! Promise?
B: I can't make promises but i will try my best.
Me: Aww okay.
B: Love you.
Me: Lol okay. Bye. I'm kinda busy.
B: Bye. ❤️😍
After we chatted, i jumped so high 😂😍😍❤️ damn! Hahahaha!