School Days Part 2 S3

I arrived in New Zealand. I chatted Bennard. I said i missed him. He said that he doesn't miss me yet but he will.
After many days of vacation in New Zealand, i went home to the Philippines. I saw a status saying: In a relationship with Bennard Simbulan. I got mad as hell. The girl posted so many pictures of him and Bennard so i decided to go to His House and talked to him.
Me: Oh Hi Bennard!
B: Hey. How's your trip in New Zealand?
Me: So fun though. Suddenly i saw an annoying status of a girl.
B: What is written on the status?
Me: *Brings out my phone* *shows him the status of the girl*
B: What?
Me: Oh wait! There's more. *shows their pictures*
B: Wait i can explain.
Me: Shut that mouth of yours before i slice it to half vertically.
B: :/
Me: 😒
B: Sorry.
Me: Shut up.
Me: *Leaves*
When i arrived at home, i chatted Bennard saying "I forgive you."
B: Aww thanks :)
Me: Do you want to meet up tomorrow?
B: Yeah sure.
After an hour
The girl chatted me.
G: Why are you arguing with my boyfriend?
Me: Coz' i'm the first gf bruhh.
G: And so? He has a new gf now :P
Me: Oh! Like i care. Hahaha! You guys are so cute. :3
G: Thanks. We look cuter than you guys together.
Me: Hahaha! I could just kill you both! 😂
G: You can't even do that.
Me: Oh really? Hahaha! You're just too stupid that you don't know me.
G: Hahaha i'm not even going to.
Me: Well yeah! Because tomorrow will be the last day you will see me.
G: Yeah i know right! Because you will get away from us.
Me: Your existence will fade away from this earth.
G: Nvm. You're crazy! Hahaha! I should sleep now. Bennard and i will have a date tom.
Me: Hahaha! Have a nice date. Oh and yeah i will meet you guys tomorrow.
G: Lol okay!
Chat ended
I laughed so hard like an evil person. She didn't even know that i'm a Yandere.
Next day.
I will meet with them at my house. They'll gonna have lunch at my house. They don't know my plan 😏
After we ate, i told them i will take a bath. While i'm hiding, i texted Bennard.
Me: Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
B: What?
Me: Bye.
He gasped.
When he turned around, i stab him with a knife. He was looking at me while he lay down on the floor. He saw me, crying. Suddenly, his gf came in to the room then she cried and left. I was crying at the same time laughing so evil. Next day.
His gf texted me to meet up at the rooftop of the school. So i packed my things up. Fully equipped. Before i meet up with her, i cut Bennard's Head off and put it in my bag. I went to the meeting place. She suddenly showed up. I put out Bennard's head and throw it to her. She cried and cried holding her Pork Knife. While she's crying, i laughed so hard like how Yandere girls used to. She stood up and ran to me facing me the knife. She missed me and missed me and missed me. I stabbed her. I cut her head off and went home. I ran into my room so happily. I hooked their head on my ceiling and i lay down on my bed looking at them both. While looking at them both, i just laughed and laughed so hard.

End of story. Hahaha! I'll just make another story.