School Days S8

"FRIDAY" 12/5/14
AFTERNOON...
After practice, we went to Robinsons homes. We were walking on the streets when suddenly they saw Karen,Erica and Airish buying foods. They go to them then me and Dhency go to the playground. We saw many people there so we didn't continue. Me and Dhency are hiding from them. When we saw them coming, we hid everywhere in the Playground. When we saw them closer, we hid at the parking lot then we're trapped then we just covered our face with hair but still they passed through us without seeing us. 😂😂 so we hid and hid then we didn't see them again so me and Dhency just walk around Robinsons then my mom called me that we're going somewhere but i couldn't resist it so i told my mom that i won't go with them so she let me. I told Dhency that we will go to Bennard's house because i have a prank. So we went there. I thought he is probihited to go out if it's 5:00 pm so we did our prank by clapping outside so he would think that it was Nathaniel. Then he wouldn't come out so then we almost went home but then we saw his playmates. When we almost go to their house, we heard Bennard's voice so we ran! 😂😂 i was feeling exhausted because of the running 😂😂 then we hid between Jalapeño street and the other street then we went to the other street to look if they are there. We saw 3 kids playing then we ignored them and we went spying on them then the 3 kids shout out "Hey! There are 2 girls here spying at you!" So we ran and then Dhency told me "Told ya! They're with the kids!" Then we just laughed 😂😂 then we spy them again then 3 boys (his playmates) is looking at us. Then i felt strong so i just stand there wearing my hoody and looking at them then Dhency told me what she sees. So Bennard went home then one of his playmates yelled "Bennard is gone!" Then we ran and hid then Dhency told me "I knew they knew we're spying on them!" Then we hid then they didn't show themselves again so we went home. It was fun!
"FRIDAY NIGHT (6:00pm)"
I chatted Benanrd and told him what we've done! 😂😂 then he laughed. So i ask him if what am i to him then he didn't answer so i felt sad :(. I told him that he wasn't answering my question so he asked "What question?" Then i answered "What am i to you?" Then he said "Sis i'm sorry. :(" then i told "Ohh"
He said "I think i don't like you anymore. :(" so i felt sad then suddenly i cried. Joma called me then he was questioning me "What's wrong?" Then i answered "Oh! It's nothing." Then he replied "I can hear you crying. What happened?! Is it about Bennard?! Did he broke up with you?!" So i replied "No! Really i'm fine!" Then he replied "I know it's about him." Then i replied *HEAVY BREATHING* "Yes! Yes! He broke up with me! :(" so he was very mad. He replied to me "If i see him, i will really punch him!" Then i was still crying then he told me "It's fine. He wasn't the right guy for you. You should forget the past that's bothering you." Then i cried and cried until i sleep.
"SATURDAY MORNING" 12/6/14
I woke up then i remembered it again then i cried. I remembered that we will have a practice at Karen's house so i have no choice but to go there but i will forget what happened.

12:30pm

My dad dropped me at the Cathedral then i called Viola.
Kyla: Where are you guys?
Viola: They said that the practice today will be postponed because everyone is not available.
Kyla: But i'm already here at Church.
Viola: Why won't you just go home?
Kyla: But i don't have a key to the gate and no one is in the house. How about i go to your house?
Viola: Sorry we're busy and there is so many people here.
Kyla: Ohh! Never mind. I will go to Robinsons Homes.
Viola: Ohh okay.
*CALL ENDED*
I called a tricycle driver and went to Robinsons.
I went to James house. We hang out.
We went to Irica's house. After Irica played we went to Karen's house. We laughed and laughed then we went to BENNARD'S HOUSE. They called him but Bennard said he was still playing LOL. We saw Troy then he was with us waiting for Bennard.
*MINUTES PASSED*
Then again we went to his house. I left them there and go to James'