Dinner date...

I have been traveling with the doctor for almost a year now. I have gotten very close to him and I even loved him. Things were amazing with him. I have seen so many wonderful things, but I've also seen so many heartbreaking things as well. I tried to look on the positive side though. That's how things use to be. Everything changed that one day. The day the master brought Toclafana to earth. They wiped out so many humans. All I could do was sit there and watch. I could do nothing. The doctor was tortured and turned into a old, helpless man. I was beat and locked up. But now I have become the masters new favorite toy. I'm sure he does it just to break the doctor even more. The master had a wife once, Lucy I believe her name was. Poor girl. He got tired of her being so clingy and had the Toclafana kill her. So of course I had to be the one to take her place. Though I'm not as easy to control. And he does not like that. "My dear y/n isn't it a lovely day?" Asked the master, with a wide grin. I haven't seen sunlight in weeks. I say nothing and don't even look up at him. "You know I don't like to be ignored love. Maybe if you were good you wouldn't have to be kept here looked up." He says frowning in a mocking way. The master walks over to where I was chained to the wall of the ship. He grabs my chin and pulls my head up. "You really are a beauty aren't you. Shame I had to hurt that pretty little face of yours." I spit in his face. In return I get a hard slap to the face. My vision goes blurry for a moment. "You know better than that. Do you want the doctor to suffer for your ignorance?" The master questions. "No please I'm sorry master, I'll be good I promise." I say back with a pleading look in my eyes. I loved him. "I would do anything for him." I mumble. "Anything? Then how about dinner tonight, with me. How does that sound love?" He asked me. "Fine, yes I'll have dinner with you tonight and I'll behave. Just leave the doctor alone please." The master bends down so our faces are only inches apart. I could feel his breathe on my lips. "Good, we wouldn't want our dear doctor to get hurt." He says standing up. The master turned before leaving me alone in the dark room I now survive in and said "See you soon darling."

Part 1...

(Authors note) I hope you guys enjoy this one! There will be a part two! Stay tuned :)