Dinner date part 2!

I must had fallen asleep once the master left because when I awoke I was in a different room. It had a bathroom and bed. On the bed a dress was laid out. It was long, with a v neck line, there was a slit up the leg and it is a dark shade of green. I have to be honest it was beautiful. Then on the floor next to the bed a very basic pair of black, low heels were placed. I have no idea how I'll be able to walk in even those I was having a hard time standing alone without any help. I wasn't alone however, I never was there is always a guard with me. Just my luck it's a male guard. I tried to walk some without holding on to the guard as I woke up on the floor next to his feet. He picked me up off the floor and let me hold on to his shoulder. I hadn't walked in weeks maybe even months. When I tried to walk without him I fell right to the floor. "Look I'm not supposed to talk to you or help you but you seem like you could use some help." The guard says looking down at me. He bends over and picks me up holding me close. The guard was a handsome man I will say, he had brown eyes, dark brown hair that was long on top and short on the sides. He was also in amazing shape I could feel his muscles through his clothes. Sorry my mind is getting distracted. "Um you there y/n?" The guard asks. I didn't realize I had just been staring at him that entire time. "Oh my god yes I'm so sorry. I have a question though. Can I take a bath please?" I ask. "You can take a shower, there's no access to a bath. I'm sorry." The guard says with a straight face. "Oh I see, will you help me over to the shower than?" I request. The guard holds on to me tighter and walks me slowly over to the shower. Once we get there he tries to leave but as soon as he let's go of me I almost fall. Why did I have to be so weak and pathetic. "Looks like I'll be helping you take this shower then." He says. Just. My. Luck. He tells me to sit on the top of the toilet so I can get undressed. First he takes my shirt off but leaves my bra. Then he takes the pathetic remnants of my worn down pants. Still leaving my underwear. "There you aren't completely naked but you can still get clean." He says with a genuine smile. "Thank you for helping me. I know you could get in a lot of trouble if the master found out but I really appreciate you." I say smiling up at him. He turns to start the shower. Then he turns back and lifts me up. I grab on to him tightly as I really don't want to fall. "I got you don't worry." He says. I give a small smile to him. Stepping into the shower felt so nice. I forgot how good warm water felt flowing over your body. The water made my cuts sting though but I don't care. There was a rod in the bathroom. Connected to the wall of the shower. I grabbed onto that. "How are you going to wash yourself? I mean holding on to that." He asked. I hadn't thought about that. Before I could answer he grabbed the shampoo and poured it into his hand. He then started to wash my hair for me and my god did that feel amazing. I hadn't taken a shower in months. I'm sure I had smelled horrible. When he was done washing my hair he started to wash my body. He was very gentle when going over my cuts. I really appreciate him.

Time skip-

After my long shower the guard helped my to the bed where I just sat for a few minutes, taking in how good I felt. "We're going to be later and you know the master won't like that. Can you start getting dressed." He said instead of asking. "Oh yes of course I'm sorry." I say. "Oh um two things, could you turn around but before you do that could you see if I have another pair of underwear to wear?" I request. He looks around and can't find a pair. "Well I can't wear soaking wet underwear to dinner." I say not realizing how that sounded. I close my eyes in embarrassment. "Oh um then don't wear any I suppose." He says. "I guess I'll have to not wear any." The guard turns around giving me privacy. I try to get dressed but struggle to much. "Um excuse me can you help me I can't seem to get it on by myself." I say. "Yes I'll help." He responds. After getting dressed the guard helped me up to the door. Once he opened it we were met face to face with the master.

To be continued...