~Here For A Fun Time With Roy~

WARNINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!- this chapter will have:

smoking

swearing

parts not made for kids.

NOTE: this is not a part of the "robocar poli lore" and etc made by JapanWolf432, if you want to read stories by them, please search them up. some parts are made by BFDclass52, you can read her robot train series in her line, please leave if not liking the parts with sex. sit back and enjoy the story :D

----------------------------------------------------------~at the party in Roys beach house...~--------------------------------------------------------------
Roys Pov:

the time was 8:14am, i was talking to some girls about Polis sister Maxie, she was only a year behind him, he was 18 and he was 19, he always stays with her and never leaves her, but this time was weird, he was not with her, "ugh, that little Slut has always been pulling on my pussy" one of them said, her name was genie, she had a gold dress on with her hair up in a bun, and the other whore was vanlantina, ambers sister. amber was talking to Poli about his family. at that time, Desert Rose by lolo zouai, that song was almost like a sex song but was not, "im gonna go get more Beer, hold my fucking phone, RRH." Roy RecRee Headnadez, Named after my moms last and middle name, Crystal Recree headnadez, "more like handnudez!!" laughed some boys at the party, "shut the fuck up, Fatherless, No bitches gay fuck boy asses up." i said, vanlantina laughed and got my hand, she went to the dance floor, at the time Desert rose finish amber when to the the Speaker and said "OKAY LOVELY DOVELY COUPLESSS!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU READY SLOW AND AND MAKE THE FUCK OUT????????" when amber said that, everyone in the room was chearing and running to the dance floor, "22 Hours, Now playing." said the speaker.
( NOTEEEEEEEEE!- ahem- here is the song 22 hours,

hehe, enjoy horny music lovers :)

okay back to story)

"dance with me~" vanlantina moan as she kissed me, i was too cut off that Poli saw!! FUCKK!! "vanlantina what the fuck!? im with poli!!" "OH YEAH YOUR WITH ME!!!" the music stopped, amber ran to her phone and played, 'can we kiss forever' "P-POLI!!! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" vanlantina let go of me and looked at poli, "go away your ruined are moment together, get your little crying ass out of here and go kill yourself, theres a reason of why Roy likes me and not you!! you know why? cuz your some wannabe celebrity and slut! and you act all kind but yout not!!" vanlantina got her phone and played a video of poli yelling and people in town, everyone looked at poli with the 'kill yourself and go to hell' look, vanlantina stopped the video and looked at poli. Poli took off my jacket and threw it at me, showing his cuts and scars, "if you want him fine, have him." poli walked away.

No ones POV:

Poli was crying in his room at the team, the party was over, Roy was back from the party and same as amber, amber was talking to Roy about what happend, "just try doing it to him!!" amber said, "okay fine!! get me a condom." Roy said, amber got a condom and gave it to Roy, "dont make a lot of nose. okay?" amber said "yeah yeah whatever!!" Roy walked away to Polis room, he opened the door to polis room and saw poli laying down with his blanket on him "what do you want roy...?" poli said, " i came here cuz i wanna give you a gift" poli turned around and say the condom in roys mouth, "R-Roy!!" poli said, "right here right now?!" poli said, roy pushed poli and got on top of him, "its okay poli" roy turned poli around and pulled polis shorts down, "oh my~ the baby dont got any panties on~ that makes it better~" roy put poli to the pillow and put him on his back, "open~" poli opened his mouth, roy took his shirt and pants off, showing his penis, "is it 12 inches?!" poli said, "poli baby~ its 21 inches~" "21 inches!~" poli smiled and put it in his mouth, "oh fuck~" roy moaned, "baby~ Y-your S-sucking to H-hard~" roy said, he looked at poli and poli looked at him, "....F-Fuckkkkk~ P-P-poli S-Slow D-down~ t-the f-faster y-you suck~ the C-closer I g-g-get~" poli didnt care and sucked more faster then ever, "fuck it you asked for it~" roy took his cock out of polis mouth, turned him around and put it in, "AHHHHH!~~~ OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!~~~" poli moaned, "you asked for it~ so fucking Deal with it~" roy when in more deeper, making poli moan more, "fuckkkkkkkk!~ why do you to be so fucking Big-GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!~~" Roy when it more deeper then ever, poli looked at roy "pick me up~ please daddy~" roy picked poli up, turned him around so they can make eye contact, "kiss me~" poli moaned, roy grabed polis left hand and put it on his chest, "roy~ your chest is so soft~" poli said, kissing roy as he made his right hand touch is own penis, "tsk~ yours is so tiny~ whats the inch?~" roy said, "hey..~ its not tiny...~ its only 18 inches..~" roy laughed and hugged poli and kissed his neck, "roy...~ im gonna cum~" poli said, "go ahead, Cum for me~..." roy kissed polis neck, as roy did that poli moaned and pushed roys head on to his neck, "IM CUMMING!~" polis cum came out and went all over his blue bedsheets, "my bedsheets....~" poli said "dont worry~ you can sleep with me...~" roy said, "thank you roy..." "just call me daddy, baby~" roy said to poli, "okay daddy...~ go faster please...~" poli said, "faster? okay~ im warning you...~ you wont be able to walked later today~..." roy said and laughed, roys penis was wet cuz of poli, but he didnt give a fuck, roy went more then fast, he went fast.as.fucking.light, "Oh my goddd~~ dont stop roy!!~" poli moaned, roy lost control, "fuck....~" roy went faster and faster every second, "fuck im gonna- cum..." roy said, "me t-to~" poli said, "cum with me poli~" roy said, he went faster and faster and faster "im gonna cum~" as roy said that, he came inside poli, poli came at the same time, they both sighed, "hey... remember when i said we can sleep in my room?~..." roy said, "yeah..." poli said, "lets not go to my room, your room is not like my room, plus, you have some of my clothes here, so we dont have to go to my room and change and then wait for you..." roy said kissing polis neck, poli laughed, "okay..." roy took his cock out of poli and they both put there heads on a pillow, poli put his head on roys chest, "i love you roy...." poli said falling asleep, "i love you too, My baby... i love you too...." roy kissed him on the head and fell asleep....
------------------------------------------------------------------------the end of the chapter---------------------------------------------------------------------

only 1247 words, -_- bruh, ahem, i hope you guys enjoyed, if you want me to make a other one text me, if i dont reply its cuz im asleep or at school, well, its winter break, so maybe cuz im asleep, okay... bye my devils and angels<3