~glitching issues...~ (smut)

"and you think im the liar huh?!" Roy said looking at helly, they were both fighting each other in roblox doors, again, but poli didnt care "well lets see you die by ambush!!" helly yelled back, "... ugh... G-g-u-y-s come d-d-down..." poli said in a glitching voice "Jesus!! thats the second time today poli" jin said, smacking poli, taking out the thing thats making him glitch when talking "ugh... thanks jin..." poli said, laughing a little, roy checked his phone "tsk, Poli, im gonna send you something in snapchat okay?" Roy said, he looked at helly, Helly looked back at roy and winked.

*AFTER THATTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

"oh roy... you went to hard....." amber moaned as she looked at poli, who got fucked hard by roy. "THATS TH- mmmmmmm!-" amber got mad and wanted to smash roys head with a water bottle. "g-gu-ys... h-he-l-p...i-i-m-gli-" poli
shut down, "damn it!!!!! jin! poli shut down!!" Roy yelled for jin to come see poli "what?- ohh.... wait" jin goes behind poli. opens his back and sees a red cut wire. "oh no..." jin ran to polis wires, tires, and guns area, she got a red wire and went to poli "Roy! get polis hands and hold them. that will keep him from waking up and getting worried of what we are doing to him." Roy held on polis hands as jin changed the wire. "done!" jin smacked poli two times an poli woke up. "what the fuck?~..." poli looked around and then stop to look at roy "mmm~... more....." Poli looked at jin, jin moaned and walked out.

*smexy~*

polis pov.

I looked at roy, who looked confused and weirded out, but i didnt give a fucking damn, "so... whats your type?" i asked him, i just got my wire changed, i dont know but when i get my wire changed im flirty for some reason. "um... i dont know.. blue and white with a red and blue siren.. and from the water kingdom..." i moaned. i grabed his arm and pushed him to the wall. he blushed. "kiss me." i asked, he did what i said, "fuck... get your ass on that motherfucking floor and open those goddamn legs for me you slut~" i moaned again, i never have gotten called a slut before... whatever... "come on big boy~" i asked roy to put his... well.. dick..hahaha.... sorry sorry... in me ofc.. "hm..." he put it in "AA~" "sorry sorry~..." roy looked and me and hugged me, "ima start okay?... slowly tho.." i blushed.. he started... "slowly...~" he went slow... but i found it enjoyable. "hey... are you sure you wanna do this?... you want kids?..." he asked me. I flashed my headlights. "i take that as a yes... ill go fast then.." he went faster. "FUCK!!~ not that fast~!! FUCKKKKK!~~~" i blushed. he grabed my siren and pushed me down "ugh..~ fuck me...~" he went faster.. faster... faster.. *cumshot!!* "AAAAAA~!" he looked at me and laughed.. he took it out and cleaned himself.. "hm.... fuck you..." he picked me up, he took he to his room and we fell asleep together.
------------------------------------------~16 years later, poli had two little girls and one boy~-----------------------------------------------------

"mama?" miliko looked for poli, "hehehe!!" "BOO!!" leeleo jumped and made poli jump, "hahaha! okay okay... you got me lee.." leeleo is the oldest of the little cars, he has polis body but roys face. and siren. miliko was the young one. she had roys body and polis face, and polis siren. "mama!! more oil!!" Mikko gave poli her bottle and looked at her siblings, mikko was the youngest one, she had roys body, face, and polis siren. she was the kind one, cute one. and always sleepy. "okay." "wheres my little babies!!??" roy walked in, he was back from work, 'PAPA!!" mikko ran to roy, she hugged him, he kissed her head and gave her a candy "...there so cute.." poli laughed as he gave the bottle of oil to mikko. "they are... want one more?" Poli blushed, "nah... there fine alone..." roy laughed and looked at poli, "i love you.." Roy said "i love you too roy.. i love you too.." they kissed..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------~the end of chapter~-----------------------------------------------------------

LMAOOOOOOOO ILL GIVE MORE INFO ABOUT THE KIDS LATER!! I GOT A STORY TO MAKE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO-
(the auther is okay :D)