~my time to shine~

also im fuckin lazy so do mind that i chose this song okay?-

this chapter is all about poli okay?- hes at a party with the others, or the club ;))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" LETS FUCKIN GOOOO!!!" poli screamed in his room, amber jumped in shocked "what the fuck was that?" amber asked.

"i dont motherfucking know, lets go ask him why hes scre-" Roy was cut off by poli " WE'RE GONNA GO TO A FUCKING PARTY MADE FOR TEAMS!!!" poli said, "LETS GOOO!! WHAT TIME?!" amber asked, "IN 12 MINS!!!!! START GETTING READYYYY!!!"

after they all got dressed, they went to helly ask him if he wanted to go "is there gonna be rock candy and beer?" helly said

"nah" poli said "im not going, bring me some beer tho" the other left helly's room and went to the party.

----------------------------at the goofy ahh party lmao im fuckin tired---------------------------------------------------------------

"OMGGG poliiii hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" ovalivn said running to poli to hug him "hey ovali, how have you been?" poli asked

"ive been good! vidtinan being a frickin prevert again.." ovalivn said in his shy voice "haha, you know him." poli said

"some leaders are in the leaders only room, witch is over there." ovalivn pointed to the leaders only room.

"i think Tayo, Kay, jet and dec. leo and valarie are in there, i also go in there." ovalivn said "but your a supervisor" poli said "supervisors also go in there just in case of trouble."

poli was very confused. "lets go inside!" ovalivn and poli went inside the leaders only room "Hi ovalivn!! oh?" tayo looked at ovalivn and then at poli "whos he?" tayo asked "hes my friend, meet poli." ovalivn said "oh hello! im tayo!"

poli looked at tayo, "hello tayo, im poli, leader of the team of broomstown" "MASS OF THE ORBIT OF JUPITER!!!-" jett jumped on polis back "JETT-" poli said "haha, sorry.. how have you been?" jett said "... why the fuck are you here..?" kay looked at poli with a death glare "... im a leader too..." poli said "ugh...shut the fuck up you adopted fucker..." kay said.

poli graped a beer can and opened it, "i dont give a fuck kay..." poli dranked the beer can but it was half full, poli looked at kay "what the fuck are you doing? get away from me!" poli looked at kay "karma" poli spilled the beer on kay "WHAT THE FUCK?!" kay ran out of the leaders only room, poli laughed "Im going with the others." poli said to ovalivn "okay" and walked out of the room, poli went over to the beer cans and got one, he drank the beer and then yeeted it to the trash, he looked around to find Roy, he chouldnt find roy, "hey amber have you seen roy?"

amber looked at poli "oh hi brother poli. how have you been?" poli was shocked.

"JACKIE?!" poli said, jackie laughed.

"sorry brother, its just that shes cute...~" jackie kissed ambers neck, "no i have not seen roy, sorry" poli was worried.

"do i wanna know? is now playing" poli walked around the whole entier party "Roy!! where are yo-" poli was cut off by a hug.

"mmm...~ whats up cutes..~?" Roy asked poli, Poli looked at roy, he never had seen roy drunk before.."mm.."

"whats with the little 'mm..' my angel~?" roy said "not now... at home later..."

"ALRIGHT LEADERS, SUPERVIORS AND HEADMASTERS!!! YALL READY TO GET FUCKED UP AND PARTY?!" a party leader said.

everyone in the room looked at her and cheered, "Roy, were headmasters lets go!" One of roys friends said "going.. see you at the dance floor~" Roy went with his friend to the dance floor.

"time is tickinggg!! lets go poli!! there calling all of us!!" ovalivn and vidtinan came over to poli, poli looked at them.

every leader, supervisor, and headmaster where on the dance floor, "poli? why are you not dancing? this is your song!"

"not even! on the floor by jennifer lopez is not my song!"

"oh come on baby cakes i know you love this song!!" rotalina said to poli, looking at her.

"follow the leader is..." poli said "... AH HA! ill be right back!!" the song 'on the floor' was close to finishing.

when the song finish rotalina went to her phone and played follow the leader "ALL RIGHT LEADERS!! GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND PARTYY!" rotalina winked at roy to go on the dance floor with poli, "POLI POLI POLI POLI!!" the leaders were yelling "haha, what the fuck..." almost every leader, maybe even poli were dancing on the dance floor, "OKAY OKAY LETS GIVE THE MOMENT TO..." everyone pointed to poli "POLI R!!"

(A/N: yall can make edits of poli on the dance floor with "im good (blue) if yall want)

Rotalina played im good for poli, Poli sipps some wine and threw the game "LETS MOTHERFUCKIN PARTY!!!" everyone jumped to the beat, almost everyone was having a good fucking time,

Kay was standing with his Friends "Motherfucker." Kay walked to poli, "i hope you lose your-" "mother? where siblings, SO PARTY YOU DICK!!" poli pushed kay and still vibed to 'im good' "damn poli, your the best leader here" "yeah you killed it!!" "do you have snap?" Poli put his snapchat on the tv that was there "Hm, Poli, come here" Polis sister called "what? what can you fucking want from me?" "nevermind" his sister walked away "Bitch, shes just jealous" amber and roy went up the stage with poli "have the Crown of The best leader" Ovalivn put the crown on polis head, "have the best members crown" Rotalina put the crowns to roy and amber, "the team with the 1st popular members, the son of water, fire, and the 2nd of the yamdanima family, amber jesus yamdanima, Roy Recree headnandez, Poli dallas Rodriguez, helly hellsky, this crown is for him" Rotalina gave the crown to poli "as the member of the Protective Team, here to protect the team of broomstown, i nearby say that the leader of the team, Poli dallas Rodriguez, the son of water, will not be the second, but the-" Kay cut off rotalina "7th!! hes the 7th!! im the 1st!!" Poli laughed and looked at kay "Your the 10th, and thats bad!" "Poli Dallas Rodriguez, the 1st king of water, Protecter, Leader, Boss, and Main headmaster of his family." Poli was shocked to hear that, he almost teared up "CONGRATS!! POLI DALLAS RODRIGUEZ!! your going to the place kings and the Prices and prinnesses go, The kingdom of water, fire and Love, helly is the kingdom of wind, jin the desert." "tell them when you get back, parties over."

"haha, poli, stop. your hurting me lmao" amber said "Haha, okay... Roy? whats wrong?" Poli looked at roy.

".....................................................................................................................Suffer..........................................................."

Polis mind:

...............................................................................................................................No........................................................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL THATS THE FUCKIN START FOR THE FIGHT OF POLI AND ROY!!!!!!!! IMA MAKE THE CHAPTER LATER CUZ IM FUCKING TIRED!!! I hope yall will enjoy this part lol, im tired, good night, yall have school tomorrow >:)

"