biting : yoko

previously me and yoko began getting more close, we started hanging out more and know each other really well. a few weeks ago yoko asked me out, and obviously, i said yes!

earlier on today, yoko said she wanted to meet me at the library after lessons, for studying you know! which leads me up to where i am now, waiting in the library sat in silence because yoko is usually late. as i see yoko walk in the room i sat up straight and smiled

"hey y/n!" she said sitting next to me, taking her glasses off as we were inside and the library had no windows. "hey, soo did we come here to study or?" i say looking at her as she puts her stuff down, "something like that."she said before grabbing my arm and pulling me behind one of the shelfs,pinning me to it.

before i can fully understand what just happened yoko kisses me, not too much after i started kissing back. when i wrapped my arms around yokos neck, i quickly pulled back and used one of my hands to rub my lip, she bit me?

"did you just bite me?" i say looking at yoko with a slight smirk, "did you not want me to?" she responds before i pull her back into the kiss.

AESTHETIC TIME SKIP : i'm not writing that so this is gonna be a short story! 🤭

once we finish kissing i pull away and go to sit back down as yoko follows me, "i think your lipstick is a little smudged" she says smirking at me. quickly, i pull out my phone and look at my lips, she had ruined my lipstick!

authors note —

okay before you leave can i quickly just say this is dedicated to a close friend of mine since it's her birthday and she loves yoko, if you have an account pls wish her a happy birthday! anyways hagd everyone <3

also don't forget to request ppl!