The Melodious Fairytale (OPEN)

Hey everyone! Here's the 1st prompt of the contest:

Guidelines:

Dear Outlanders,

Please bear in mind. Any breach of the rules, will cause serious offence and immediate disqualification from the contest. This goes with the participants as well as the hired judges.

🌹 🌹 🌹

Rules for Participants-

🌹Rule #1 (Compulsory): First of all, if you've skipped the rules page or have forgotten the rules on that page, GO BACK NOW.

🌹Rule #2 (Compulsory): Only 1 entry per person will be allowed. If you submit more than one entries, the 1st one you submitted would be considered.

🌹Rule #3 (Compulsory): Make sure to include the name of the song along with the artist either in the beginning or the end of the story.

🌹Rule #4 (Compulsory): If you are putting the song name as the title of your story or any other suitable title you MUST include the following hashtag: #TheMelodiousFairytale along with the hashtag mentioned in the rules page. However if you are putting your title as "The Melodious Fairytale" then that won't be necessary.

🌹Rule #5 (Compulsory): Kindly make sure to include a trigger warning (if any) at the beginning of the chapter.

🌹Rule #6 (Compulsory): Give this book a shout-out with the link, for publicity. We will check.

🌹Rule #7 (Compulsory): Please fill in the form as accurately as possible. Fill it where we have told you to, or it will be painfully ignored.

🌹Rule #8 (Optional): Participants are encouraged to talk and interact with other participants. This is so that they get to know about different books and also about their competitors.

🌹Rule #9 (Compulsory): However, they are NOT encouraged to talk or interact with the Judges. AT ALL. Please keep in mind that during the contest, DO NOT change your username or the book's/entry's name. We won't be responsible if we can't find your profile or book/entry and don't enter you.

🌹Rule #10: We will reply to your comments with 'Accepted' knowing that if your comment doesn't get that reply within 2 weeks, it means you haven't followed the rules. If that's the case, we request you to come back to this page or the rules page and see what you've missed out.

PARTICIPANTS fill your forms here --->

If you want to judge books then please proceed

If you want to judge books then please proceed. You all are our temporary judges for this contest.

******

Rules for Judges:

🌹Rule #1: First of all, if you've skipped the rules page or have forgotten the rules on that page, GO BACK NOW.

🌹Rule #2: Please judge as accurately as possible. No faithlessness. You must know your judgement at all times.

🌹Rule #3: Once you have filled the form, please don't back out at the eleventh hour, it's frustrating and annoying.

🌹Rule #4: #SayNoToBribe!!! Yes, I know that some bribes are very luring but please refrain from taking them.

🌹Rule #5: Don't get harassed or let hatred scare you. If some user is harassing you based on your judging, or threatening you, please don't give into their motive. Just DM us, rather than taking matters in your own hands. Then just wait and watch how we deal with the culprits! And Yes, before you ask, it happens.

🌹Rule #6 (Compulsory): Give this book a shout-out with the link, for publicity. We will check.

🌹Rule #7: Please don't talk in DM with your participants' until you are directed to do so. This will reduce the suspicion of cheating.

🌹Rule #8: You can participate in this contest.

🌹Rule #9: You have to create a reading list, for this Awards purpose. This would help you, so that you wouldn't get confused. We will be checking this.

🌹Rule #10: You are allowed to comment on the book you are judging, to show appreciation and praise to hard work. You are also allowed to comment or ask a question from them publicly.

🌹Rule #11: If you have any problems, reading Mature or LGBTQ+ books, or have any triggers, please mention it in the form, clearly.

🌹Rule #12: For the books, you will be required to write short reviews;

~ For winners, the review should have at least 30 words or more.
~ For honorable mentions, about 20 words or more.
~ For non-winners, about 10 words or more.

JUDGES fill your forms here --->

**********

For any queries, go to the respective page. Your reply will come within 2 weeks

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mochimin