CHAPTER 1: THE NEW ERA

It's been a decade since the Great War began. Millions of tongues haven't tasted bread for a long time. Beasts have been blessed to eat fresh human meat for years. Carpenters, fishermen, farmers, men, and women are forced to hold swords and spears for their lives. The whole land of Hyorea suffered famines, deaths, and havoc as the two greatest and most powerful armies spilled each other's blood, fighting for the greatest glory that they could ever obtain.

The rich and powerful Khar Empire, led by King Hazan Glore, tries to defend its own territory from the rising Logdaro rebels. The Khar Empire has reigned for five centuries, established by the noble family of Glore, which started the empire by building a secret society and making a revolution throughout the whole land of Hyorea.

On the other hand, the rising Logdaro army, which was led by a great warrior, Bezo Oro, a young, brave, and intelligent man, about 6-foot-tall with an intimidating muscular body. The Logdaro rebels started from Driftwood, a small town located on an island on the southern part of Hyorea. The ambitious man, Bezo Oro, who was once a humble fisherman conquered the land. He started a rebellion by persuading the people by manipulating their beliefs. He indoctrinated the slaves, poor, and the indigenous tribes in Driftwood that are against the Khar Empire.

After 10 years of war and chaos, the Logdaro rebels succeeded in annihilating half of the Khar territory. They've acquired both southern and northern Tojah, which are the two biggest regions in the five regions of Hyorea. Lady Haena of Northern Tojah offered herself to Bezo to become his wife; she swore an oath that she would offer her loyalty to Bezo.

The marriage had taken place, Lady Haena walked down the aisle. The news of the marriage has been rippled throughout Hyorea. King Hazan felt much more threatened when it reached his ears. He lodged in the Black Castle, the hardest fortress to conquer. He stayed with his family, along with hundreds of knights who were ready to defend their king until their last breath.

Bezo Oro and his wife, Lady Haena, stayed in Lady Haena's castle in the Northern Tojah. As newly weds, they enjoyed each other's flesh since their wedding. Bezo Oro even forgot he is at war as his mind filled with pleasures with Lady Haena. He felt like the most fortunate man to ever live as he married a woman with blonde hair, pinky lips, a pointed nose, and a perfect body that he had never seen before.

"My love, you are the second most beautiful thing in this world," said Bezo Oro, caressing Lady Haena's arm as they lay on their bed. "How fortunate I am,"

"If I am not the most beautiful thing in this world, my love, then tell what is it?" Lady Haena replied.

"The crown,"

Lady Haena stood up, looking toward Bezo. She slowly took off her robe. Bezo looked like he saw an angel standing in front of him. His muscles felt weakened only his pet inside his pants did not. His eyes can't look at anything but Haena's astonishing body. Haena slowly crawled towards him, looking him in the eye. Bezo put his hands inside his pants as Haena came closer. He instantly grabbed Haena and pinned her to the bed.

"I will give you a son," said Lady Haena.

"I will give you everything, my love," Bezo whispered.

After that night, Bezo gathered all his men in a high position. He told them to get ready and be prepared as he ordered an attack to the nearest city to Northern Tojah. They only need to attack five cities until they reach the city of Dovska, where King Hazan remains.

"Men of honor, I want you to prepare yourselves. We will rush and head to any cities and towns until we reach Dovska. We will slaughter anyone who tries to stop us, men or women; wealthy or poor, children or elders. Today we will start rushing and we will never stop killing anybody until the victory is in our hands. Our naked bodies will soon be clothed in steel armor, and our empty stomachs will soon be filled with the healthiest meat in this world. This will be the start of a new era." Bezo announced to his army while standing in the castle's veranda, raising his sword. "Logdaro is the greatest!"