Chapter 6

The moon hung high in the sky casting its eerie white glow on the sand below, cars occasionally passed by on the road outside of the bar, and three cars sat in the parking lot like coffins. The ripper stood outside the door, music echoing around inside the bar, along with drunken laughter. He turned and started walking towards the back of the bar, a man was unloading boxes of alcohol from the back of a truck grumbling to himself. The ripper watched through the small holes in the mask, he tightened the grip on his crowbar and walked forward, the man never could have seen it coming the moment he turned around his face drained itself of its color as he stared into the crude orange eyes of the thing in front of him. The sound of his terrified screams, his bones snapping, and the puncturing of his organs were drowned out by the noise of the bar. When the Ripper was done he stood up and stared into the empty rib cage, anger washed over him, and he smashed his crowbar into the jaw of the young man, his jaw shattered and hung loosely at an angle, the skin ripped and muscle could be seen holding the jaw up.... The Ripper walked away into the dark night and disappeared over the small dunes of sand.