Good Friends And Bad Friends

"Nina and Myungsoo,both of you are couple?"the teacher said."What?!"the both of us said in the same time."Never,just friends"I said. "Then,pay attention"the teacher. "Okay"both of us said.

Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

I walked out of class while myungsoo and his gang were talking to each other.I'm happy to be have a friend like him.I was about to take another step outside the class but someone grabbed my hand.I turned around and saw Myungsoo."come,let's go"he said."where?"I felt puzzled."hang out with us here"he said."but your friends..."I said."yah,what I told you?you need more friends and so do I"he said."I know but--"."no buts"he cut me off before I even finish my sentence.He pulled me in class to hang out  with his
friends.When I am in front of his friends,I froze."Hi Nina,I'm sunggyu.Leader of Infinite" sunggyu introduced."I'm woohyun"he said."I'm dongwoo but you can call Dinowoo"he said."Dinowoo?"I asked."yea,I call him hyung or dongwoo"myungsoo said."I'm  Sungyeol"he said. "He's a prankerster in this group"myungsoo whispered at my ears."really?"I asked him.myungsoo nodded. "I'm sungjong, maknae of infinite "he said while smiling."so,this group name is infinite?"I asked."yup!We are popular too"sunggyu said.

"So,you guys are an idol group?"I asked."yes"all of them said in the same time."what song you guys sing?"I asked."Loads of songs.Like Last Romeo,Come Back Again and more"sungjong said excitedly.He was quite cute.myungsoo is the face of the group.No wonder he have lots of fans and lots of girls glared at me in class.

Myungsoo's  POV

Even after I say sorry for what I have done to Nina today,I still feel guilty.I feel like want to hug her to say sorry but it's because we just met I think it's not a suitable time."Nina where do you live?"sunggyu asked her."I live at Seongsang-dong"she replied."so do we!" I said." really?"she asked."So,we can walk home with you right?who live with you?"Sungyeol asked.

Nina's POV

"So, we can walk home with you right?who live with you?"Sungyeol asked.I felt like I wanted to cry when he asked that question. My eyes is flooded with tears and a tear fell down from my face."Did I say anything wrong?why you cry?"sungyeol asked."No,nothing.You didn't say anything wrong.it's just..."I said while my voice is slightly trembling."it's just what?"woohyun said."it's just I live alone home and I'm lonely that's all"I don't want to tell the truth about my family because we just met and I don't want them to be worried or what."that's all?eeey~that's nothing.you can live with us.At our dorm"dongwoo said."What?!"I was shocked when dongwoo said that.

Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

The eight of us sat down at our own place.The students came in class and sat down their own place too.The teacher came in too."Okay students,open your textbook. At page 64"I obeyed while myungsoo is giving me an envious look."What?"I gave a puzzled face."Do you agree?"He asked."Agree on what?"I asked."to stay with us"he said with an excitement tone. "Aaah~about that,I'm not sure about it "I said."come on,please?"he said while pouting his mouth and locking arms with me.I blushed.I let go of his hand."Let me think okay?"I was thinking hardly. 'Should I stay with them?'I whispered in my heart.

————————————————
thanks for reading guys!♥♥what do you think?if you liked this chapter please vote and comment okay?Stay tuned for more.

Love ya!♥♡♥♡