An Offer

"Okay class,this 2 weeks will be a holiday"the teacher said."YEAH!"the whole class cheered but suddenly the door slammed open.I was shocked.He came in class without saying anything and just pull myungsoo of his chair.After that,he carries myungsoo's bag and throw it at him.He put his bag down and sit."Hi,my name is--"he cut me before I finished my sentence."Nina,I know you"he said.I startled when he said my name."How did you..."I said."we'll talk later okay?"he said while giving a smile.He was quite handsome too."O...okay"I said.When teacher is teaching,I guess he's like me.He is taking notes and so do I."what's your name?"I asked."my name is Ilhoon"he said.'Ilhoon?I think I heard that name before'I whispered."Let's eat lunch together okay?"he said while smiling.To me,the way he smile just like a psycho.

Ding Dong~Ding Dong~

"Okay"I answered while smiling.He pulled me to the cafeteria.When I looked back,I saw infinite chasing me."Nina!"I looked behind and saw woohyun and Sungyeol grabbing my hand."she's ours"sungyeol said."okay but we are going to eat lunch together "Ilhoon said.He pushed woohyun and sungyeol away.He pull me until the cafeteria. We took our meal and take a seat at a table."Nina,can I ask you something?"He asked."What is it?"I asked while eating."Do you want to join my campsite program?"he asked.I was shocked,I was coughing.After I relieve,"Excuse me"I said."Do you want to join my campsite program or not?"he asked."To where?"I asked curiously. "Secret"he said."it's not dangerous right?"I asked because when he Secret,I was scared if he might bring me to somewhere dangerous."No,it's a place where you were in your childhood"he said."okay,I'll go but is it only you and me?"I agreed."Infinite can come"Ilhoon said."okay"

I went back to class to offer infinite about the trip."Hey,guys"I said excitedly."what is it Nina?"myungsoo said."I want to offer a trip with you guys"I said."To where?To where?"dongwoo said."Secret"I said."Okay,I'll go!"dongwoo and woohyun said excitedly."aigoo~guys because of you two,we have to go too.we infinite cannot leave anyone behind especially, Nina"sunggyu said."All of them agree to go?"Ilhoon asked me.I nodded."Okay, we'll be there for a week okay?"Ilhoon asked nicely. "Really?!sure,thanks"I locked arm with him excitedly but I saw myungsoo glared at Ilhoon.I've never see him like that before.

Myungsoo's POV

I glared at Ilhoon because he really gets on my nerves.How could he take our dongsaeng?he really got some nerves and he even pushed me away from Nina when I was sitting beside her.I really hate him.I'm impressed with him.

Nina's POV

"Nina, wanna walk home with me?"myungsoo asked me."No,she'll walk home with me"Ilhoon say while grabbing my hand."Ilhoon oppa where do you live?"I asked. "Oppa?!"
Myungsoo said it out loud. "Wae?"I said."Seongsang-dong"Ilhoon said. "Really?I live there too"I said."Ah!we're wasting time talking here.Let's go home"Ilhoon said.After that,he took my bag and grab my hand.He pulled me out of class."let's get some ice cream first"Ilhoon said excitedly."okay"I said.We bought two ice cream for both of us."yours looks yummy,can I try?"Ilhoon said."okay but you must give me to try yours too"I said."okay"he said.So,we fed each other.Then,we walk home. "Annyeong"I said.He waved at me.

——————————-———
Thanks for reading my readers ♥♡♥♡if you like this chapter,please vote and comment.Saranghae

And I will be on hiatus for a week. So,please be patience for the next chapter.I will appreciate the supports and love  you all give to me.

-inspirit ⓝⓘⓝⓐ