Chapter Three

"Anyway we better be going to the attic to rehearse, you coming A?" Tris asked, I just shrugged.

"I'm making her," Brad said touching my shoulder, he did this to say I'm here for you. I quite liked it to be honest. We all then followed Tris to a room, the attic, where a drum kit was set up as well as three microphones and to the side was a collection of electric and acoustic guitars. Behind all the music stuff was a couch and some beanbags, I walked over and made myself comfortable on the beanbags. The boys went and set up their instruments and pugged the guitars into amps, before they counted in and started singing random songs. They weren't bad but I wasn't into this type of music so I just played on my phone, before I got a text.

From: Sophie

To: A

Hey bitch, am I disturbing you sleeping with a random guy again you little slut. Well you have a week to pay me £100 and if you don't... well you don't want to know what will happen to you, you little whore.

I went out of messages and resumed the game I was playing, they knew I didn't have any money left from last time they just wanted an excuse to beat me up; they always enjoyed to be little old me up. After a while the boys stopped I looked up at them they were all getting a drink from their bottles, I resumed looking at my phone.

"A, you want to come with to get something to eat from Nandos?" James asked, I shook my head no before they all walked downstairs. Leaving me alone in a room in a house I didn't know, great. I just sat there quietly on my phone playing on random games I have already downloaded, there was no Wi-Fi in this part of the house so I was stuck internetless. After an hour and a half the boys returned with bags of food in their hands, they all sat around the couch and beanbags to eat.

"A, want some?" Brad asked, I shook my head no not bothering to look up.