🤍Chapter 2: A Magic School💙

(Your POV)
I look up at the strangely tall man, I start walking to him with Marie in my arms, her grip on my robe tightens "(Y-Your name) what are you d-doing?" She asks with fear in her voice "It's alright Marie, I'm just going to talk to him" I say as I put her down and I start walking to the tall bird man "Who are you and where are we?" I say as I start taking out my letter opener
(Picture☟)

(Your POV)I look up at the strangely tall man, I start walking to him with Marie in my arms, her grip on my robe tightens "(Y-Your name) what are you d-doing?" She asks with fear in her voice "It's alright Marie, I'm just going to talk to him" I s...

Or

(You can choose😊)"I'm your new Principal" He says with a smile, 'Principal? What's a principal?' I thought in my head as I put my letter opener away "What do you want from me and my siblings

(You can choose😊)
"I'm your new Principal" He says with a smile, 'Principal? What's a principal?' I thought in my head as I put my letter opener away "What do you want from me and my siblings...?" I ask as I get in front of my three younger siblings "I don't know how your siblings came here but you my dear were brought to come to learn magic here" The tall masked man said as he grabs my hand "We'll deal with your siblings later but we must get you to the magic mirror!" He said as he starts running.
When we make it to the mirror, I start feeling sick but I fight though it "Alright Miss Bonfamille we're here just go in and stand in front of the mirror okay?" The masked man said as he walks me towards the giant mirror "State thy name" The giant mirror says, I grip the sides of my robe "D-Duchess Bonfamille...sir" I say "This beautiful and gentle soul belongs in Pomefiore Dormitory."
and I wonder...

'𝘗𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘦?'...

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟼𝟽 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜