Chapter 3

Your POV:

Oikawa wasn't saying anything. 

"Hurry up. The others will be here soon." I said. But there was no response. 

"Just tell me later then, okay? You are lucky I'm patient when it comes to you." 

After a few minutes, the others arrived. I saw them look at us and Iwa gave Oikawa a good old death glare. Why? The team was listening the whole time. Did I know? No. I didn't. Of course I didn't know. I was the one that was speaking and started this. Iwa grabbed a volleyball and WHAM. Right on Oikawa's head. 

"Ow, Iwa- chan. That's not nice." Iwa don't say anything. I don't want you to butt in. I LOVE YOU THO. I looked at Iwa. I shook my head and smiled. He knows I don't want him to say anything.

The others looked at me with confusion and shock. Before anyone did or said anything, Kunimi came up to me and hugged me. 

"Oneesan." It was muffled from hugging me. This is my child and if you have a problem with it you will never see light again. But now Oikawa knows all yall know dammit. I made sure I was whispering as quiet as I can so Oikawa and Heather won't hear. 

"Oikawa knows yall heard us now. That means I give you guys permission to bug him about it. Mm K?" I smiled at him. 

"Yes, Ma'am!" He whispered yelled. 

It took him awhile to get off of me. I liked it though. I needed it anyways. Coach finally arrived and had them do stretches and warm-ups. After that, they will do a match against each other. Hm, I should join them. I haven't played volleyball in awhile now.

"Hey, Coach? Can I join?" The two first years looked at me with shock. 

Especially my little child Kunimi. He's adorable okay. 

"Sure. It has been awhile hasn't it. Go get change and warm up with them." 

I knew he was going to say yes. I was the captain and ace in my volleyball career. I guess they never heard of me. I went to go change and quickly came back. (If you have long hair, it's tied up. But if you have short hair, you have a hairband yk like what asahi has ok anyways) I was in the same team as Oikawa. WHAT A GREAT COINCIDENCE.

Oikawa POV:

Of course she asked to join. I know her all too well. When she waits for something, she always plays volleyball to help her be even more patient. It's weird but that was also a reason why I fell for her. 

I really need to focus on the game or Iwa- chan and coach will yell at me. It was our ball first. Y/n said she wanted to serve in the beginning. Last time I remember she actually does jump serves which is crazy. From the amount of times I've seen it, I would still feel shocked.

Your POV:

It was time to start. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to concentrate better. I opened my eyes, threw the ball up, jumped and slammed it with all my might. Of course it went it. Kunimi looked at me with shock. 

"Oneesan, You can do jump serves?!" I just laughed. 

"Shocking isn't?" I just smiled at him and went to serve again.