The Hunter and the Huntress

Once upon a time, there was a young hunter who was an adventurous soul, always seeking to explore the unknown. One day, while he was hunting with his friends in a faraway land, he got separated from his group and found himself lost in a gloomy forest. Hunger and thirst tormented him as he wandered aimlessly for hours, hoping to find his way back. Eventually, he heard a sweet voice singing in the distance, and he could not resist following it deep into the woods.

As he approached the source of the melody, he discovered a beautiful maiden sitting by the river. She was dressed in a white silk gown that accentuated her delicate curves and her luscious, wavy caramel hair cascaded down her back. Her skin was as soft as velvet, with a pastel tone that complemented her piercing emerald eyes. She was the epitome of beauty, and any mortal man would feel blessed to lay eyes on her.

The young hunter was spellbound by her charm and could not take his eyes off her. He felt as though he had found a glimmer of hope in the midst of the darkness that had engulfed him. The maiden's smile was the sweetest he had ever seen, and he found himself walking towards her without even realizing it.

As he approached her, he could hear the voice of reason in the back of his mind, telling him to turn back and run away. But he ignored it, driven by the strong desire to be close to her. He sat down beside her, and she asked him why he was there. Her voice was soft and gentle, as though a choir of angels were singing in perfect harmony.

The young hunter, who was nervous and unsure of himself, replied that he had gotten separated from his friends. He could feel a growing sense of fear in the pit of his stomach, warning him that he should not be there. But he was unable to resist her allure.

Their eyes met, and he moved closer to her until their faces were just an inch apart. He was captivated by her beauty and could smell her sweet breath as he gazed into her eyes. She was warning him to stay away, but he was persistent.

Their lips met, and they kissed as though their lives depended on it. His heart was pounding, and he felt as though he was running out of breath, but he did not break the kiss. She was a coquette and a temptress, a goddess of the forest who had ensnared him in her web.

All at once, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into the water. The young hunter had fallen prey to the huntress of the forest, and he was lost to her forever.

🍁|| E N D ||🍁

;please do not claim。
;please do not repost without the proper credits。
;plagiarism is not just a crime. it is also a sin.
;open for criticism.