Oh who is she?

Willows Pov:After what felt like hours ,the hospital finally discharged me

Willows Pov:
After what felt like hours ,the hospital finally discharged me.

My dad had to help me get up from my hospital bed,because i got barely stand on my own.How embarrassing .Anyways that's not relevant now is it?

I ended up falling asleep in the car and somehow i could still feel when we pulled up to our house.Yk what I mean?Anyways I was still half asleep but i could still feel how my dad lifted me up and carried me to my room.And suddenly I felt 5 years old again,pretending to be asleep so that my dad would carry me.Oh how I miss those times,when everything was...when everything was simple and I didn't have to think about my purpose in life.

2 and a half hours later

I was wide awake now,not only that but also extremely thirsty.I was to lazy to go to the kitchen so I just walked to my bathroom that was attached to my room.I tried to avoid my reflection,because I knew for a fact that I wouldn't like what was staring back at me,but ofcourse i just had to fuck that up to didn't it?

Im not gonna lie,when I caught a glance of my reflection I was shocked,not just because of all if my bruises,but because I didn't recognise this person.She wasnt the Willow Addison  that has been the captain of the girl's basketball team for 2 years in a row,she wasnt the Willow Addison  that won prom queen or who was the top student .I didn't know who she was,but she was certainly not me.I didn't recognise her,she was simply just a stranger.A stranger with dull eyes that have no life in them,not the gorgeous blue eyes that Willow Addison has ,the ones with the spark.No these eyes were almost ..grey and lifeless.

My question is who am I ,because If I'm not the prom queen Willow Addison then who am I?

Thank you for reading
-Xox Slutforbrunettess

Not edited
(I do not own the photo above it belongs to its rightful owner)