Chapter 5

I sat there with a typewriter that was around in the house.
And I wrote. I began writing a story; a story about me. I made a deal with the devil and how my character's life changed. Her feelings changed. Her confidence changed. She let herself be submissive. She let herself give up too fast.
I write until my fingers hurt and the natural light needed to be replaced with florescent light bulbs. There was a soft knock on my door. I walked to get it. There was a guard.
"Mr. Black wanted to remind you of your dinner today." I looked towards the clock and realised I had about 45 minutes to change. My eyes widened in shock. I smiled at the back thanking him before I rushed to the bathroom. Had a quick shower and changed into a lime green cropped thick sweatshirt and some black leggings. I walked down wearing no makeup as it was the end of the day and it is tedious and unnecessary.

Stefan was already there. I smiled as i sat down next to him. "Sorry I am late.   I was writing and lost track of time." "No problem." He said with a soft smile? We ate some wonderful dinner before walking back to his room. " A drink?" "Not tonight. I am full. I could burst and it would be disgusting." "I doubt." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes before I walked further into his room and laid down on the bed. He walked in after me with a questioning gaze as I parted the spot on the bed next to me. "Let's just watch a movie tonight." "Is it horror?" He smirked. "Oh god know!" I said chuckling. I already have enough nightmares since-" i stopped myself when I saw his face drop a little. " The last time I watched conjuring. But, you were there to save me." I said nudging him. He gave me a half hearted smile.

I think he knew I was lying or at least hiding something. I just continued scrolling until I found the one I wanted to watch. "Two weeks notice?" he asked. "Yes. It is a wonderful rom-com. I absolutely love Sandra Bullock and Hugh Grant." "I have watched this." He said. "When?" I asked. "At Hugh's house." He answered. My eyes widened in shock. "Did you just say, at Hugh's house!?" I asked him. "Yeah." He nodded casually and ate a popcorn. "You mean to say you know Hugh Grant enough to have gone to his house?" I asked. "I don't know if you did research on me but, my mom was an actress and an heiress. My grandfather owned a huge publishing company." He answered. My jaw fell into my lap. "Your mom knows Hugh?" I asked. "Yes, he is like family." He answered. I held him by the collar and brought him closer to me. "All this while, you have known Hugh grant, the best comedy and swoon worthy actor and you didn't seem to mention this. Even casually that you know actors." I said. "So? You do too." He said bemused. "Yeah. Because of the company I ran. They weren't like family." I said. He pulled my hands off him. "Choose another movie." He said. I choose another one. "Oceans 11?" "Please tell me you know George Clooney or Brad Pitt. I will divorce you this instant to marry either of them." "No. What is it about wife?" He asked glaring at my divorce statement a little. I rolled my eyes at him, "It's a heist movie." "Also a movie where you look at the guys." He added. "Yes. No harm in that." "For me there is. My wife wishes to divorce me for the actors." "You can't blame me." I said and switched it on. "I'll also tell you, when Brad Pitt comes in a particular outfit I will make sure to repeat that he looks hot." Stefan rolled his eyes. We watched the movie peacefully. I ranted for the five minutes where Brad Pitt was wearing a S.W.A.T outfit and the mask had a night vision green colour light highlighting his face and the fact he looked super hot. Stefan seemed to counting the number of times he was eating on the screen. I said it that way because it suits his jawline. He rolled his eyes at me. Once the movie was over, I was curled under Stefan's arm and snuggling into his chest. My eyes were drooping. Without saying anything. Stefan picked me up bridal style and led me to my room. He switched off the light and came under the covers next to me. I snuggled right into his side. "Don't expect that your kind gesture today is going to be rewarded with pancakes tomorrow." "Well, there is always waffles and eggs and bacon..." I nudged his side. He chuckled. "It's okay. But, I'll the sweeter kind of reward." "A slap to the face or a knock to the head?" I asked. "A kiss on the lips." He answered and pulled me close before kissing me. It was sweet and soft. Delicate and caring. His hand rested on the crook of my neck. My palm was on his chest. I smiled into the kiss. I liked being domestic with Stefan. It felt correct and destined to be like this. But, at the same time I knew that the voice in the back of head reminded me to be rational. I pulled away but, I smiled at him. "I'm really sleepy." I pouted at him feeling my eyes close. He pecked me on the lips again and simply pulled me into his side. He kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep love." "Good night." I said and fell into deep sleep.