𝟘𝟚𝟛: 𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟡 ℕ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Elena's P.O.V

Agony rippled across my entire body as I tried to move to get in a more comfortable position. The Death Eaters plans were delayed for some unknown reason and they had to move me into a different place. At least this one had a window. I couldn't see much through the window except for the bare branched trees and occasionally some birds or something. My lip was bleeding and I swiped my tongue over it to get rid of some of the blood. My throat was hoarse from screaming and my eyes still blurry over what they had done to me just hours ago. My head throbbed and I could feel a headache forming. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping for it to go away but it didn't.

I had to stay silent as any noise from this room would alert the Death Eaters that I was awake. Then they'd come and the entire cycle would start again. Closing my eyes I attempted to get some rest but sleep didn't seem to arrive as my neck and back ached from being strapped to this chair for so long. I didn't even know how long it had been since they first captured me. Suddenly I heard what seemed to be yelling from outside my door.

"It's too risky to-"

"No. We are going tomorrow."

"But-"

"I said we are going tomorrow. And that's FINAL!!"

A sound from the window made my swivel my head around. A dark figure was sitting on the windowsill. I assumed it to be an animal as no human would be that small. It had large orange eyes and a piercing gaze- No.

"Charcoal?" I whispered.

Shit I made a noise. Footsteps neared the door and I fucking cursed myself for being noisy. Looking back at the window once more, Charcoal was still there and I tried to tell her to go away using my head. It didn't seem to work. The door opened and Dolohov came gliding in, a smirk plastered on his face.

"I guess sleeping beauty decided to finally awaken."

He circled around me and I prayed that Charcoal had enough common sense to know she shouldn't be here and that she'd flown away. Dolohov placed his wand underneath my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Have fun~" He whispered, before turning to the others and said, "do whatever you want but keep her alive for tomorrow."

Well shit. 

NOTE: yes I am aware that Charcoal seems to visit 2 places in one day. As an explanation, her visit to Elena is before she went to George so this chapter is kinda going back in time