HOW DARE YOU !! Part-16

Authors pov

Jin: Okay okay I'm up.
Jimin: Hey Rosé wake up now.
Rosé: Okay I'm up (while stretching her hands).
Jhope: Finally you two are up ! Anyways let's go now.
Everyone: let's go.

Then they separated from each other and were going to their house. After some time all reached home and slept as they were tired.

Next morning

Rosé pov

Again I'm up at 6:00 in the morning. Ugh ! I just hate school sometimes, I really don't wanna go cause I'm so tired but I have to go and I can't do anything about this.

After changing and showering.

Author's pov

This is Rosé's clothes:

Rosé: Uh.... finally I'm ready and this oppa he is still sleeping Uff.

Suddenly an alarm rang.....

Jimin: Ugh ! What time is it already (while checking the clock) oh it's 6:30.
Rosé: Finally you are up.
Jimin: yeah yeah now let's eat some breakfast and then go to college.

After eating breakfast they reached the college.

Jin: Hey Rosé, hey Jimin.
Jimin and Rosé: Hello everyone !

After chatting a little bit all separated from the corridor and reached at their classes. All blackpink members were in one class while BTS rap line were in another and vocal line were in another.

After some time.....

Rosé: Um... Jennie are you coming washroom with me ?
Jennie: Why ? What happened ?
Rosé: Nothing I want to go washroom.
Jennie: Oh... well Rosé please can you go alone ? If this is not a problem.
Rosé: It's okay and totally no problem.
Jennie: Ok then.

Then Rosé started to go towards washroom and after doing her business she came out. While washing her hands, she noticed a shadow in the washroom. She turned around and saw no one she got scared a little and again when she faced the mirror, she saw a boy standing beside her smirking. She was taken aback that what a boy is doing in girls washroom. But, she tried to calm herself, then she turned around to face him.

Rosé: Is there anything I can help you with ? (She asked politely).

Rosé pov

I think that he is some new boy at our college and don't know the way to boys washroom. I was just thinking about this but suddenly that boy made an unexpected move which had me shook. He pinned me on the wall and said.....

Boy: I like you Rosé, you are so hot (licking his lips).
Rosé: What ??!
Boy: Yes you heard it right, now I will make you mine (checking Rosé out shamelessly).
Rosé: NO !! ( kicked him in the stomach).
Boy: Oww (holding his stomach).
Rosé: (Tried to run from there).
Boy: Where do you think you are going huh ??!!! (Held her hand).
Rosé: Hey leave me please !
Boy: Oh really ? Do you think I will let you go that easily ?! (Yelled).
Rosé: Please leave me (crying and sobbing) HELP !!! (Screaming).
Boy: Hey you little naughty kitten (covering her mouth with the help of his hands).
Rosé: MH..MHMMM...MHM (trying to scream).

I felt like I was passing out but then I heard someone yelling and coming to save me it was ......... Jin !

On the other hand.......

Jin pov

Jimin: Hyung can you please bring me my book ?
Jin: Huh ? Did you forget it ?
Jimin: Yes....
Jin: Do you think I am your maid or something ?! Go and bring it by yourself !
Jimin: Please hyung bring it now, next time I will bring it myself please (showing his puppy eyes).
Jin: Ugh ! Fine but next time you will bring it yourself !
Jimin: I will
Jin: (signs)

I was going to the Jimin's Drawer right now.(sorry guys I forgot the name, I don't know if it is called drawer or something else) When I was going there, suddenly I heard a scream from girls washroom. Then, I realized that it's Rosé's scream, I didn't think twice and entered the washroom. When I got there I saw Rosé crying and screaming for help and a man with her, his hand on Rosé's mouth preventing her from screaming. That's it I can't stand it now.

Jin: HOW DARE YOU !!!! YOU MOTHERF*CKER !! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH ??!!!!
Boy: Wow wow cool down man ! Are you her boyfriend or something ?!
Jin: THAT DOESN'T MATTER JUST LET HER GO !!!!
Boy: Why should I ? She is my crush for a long time and I was planning to confess her but you always got in my way and grabbed her attention.
Jin: Listen I can understand what you are going through but YOU SIMPLY CAN'T JUST FORCE HER ! SHE DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR YOU !!!
Boy: Oh really ? Well you know what ? I don't want any of your advice (continues touching her inappropriately).
Rosé: JIN HELP !!
Jin: YOU !!

Then I started to beat the guy till his face was full of blood. Rosé was stopping me saying that it's okay just let it go but, I didn't stopped because I know that it's not okay for me, it's not okay for her, it's not okay for anyone. He was weak so, I easily beat him till he was unconscious. I stood and looked at Rosé, I wonder how she wasn't able to beat the guy as he was not so strong. But without saying anything I just hugged her and she hugged me back.