I love you part - 14

Rosé pov

Rosé: You guys are really dirty by the way where is Jimin oppa and Tae ?
Rm: We don't know anything. We are calling them for a while but they are not answering.
Rosé: That's strange he messaged me asking if I'm coming when Jin was getting ready.
Jhope: Where are they then ?
Rosé: (Worried) Guys I'm worried what if something happened to them ?
Jin: What ? No Rosé, nothing will happen to them (hugging her and caressing her back).
Jk: I think they are just late or something. So don't need to worry.

Author's pov

Suddenly Vmin came.....

Jin: Yah ! Where were you two ?!
Jimin: Actually we became late because of Tae. Because he was showering and singing and I already told him that don't do concert in bathroom or we will get late.
Tae: What ?! It was your fault that instead of preparing breakfast you were playing games.
Jennie: Haha ..... Oh my ! Oppa we're you actually doing concert there ?!
Jisoo: Leave those things, Jimin do you even know how much worried Rosé was ?
Jimin: What really ? (See's Rosé on jin embrace sobbing).
Jimin: Aww... my baby sis I'm so sorry (while trying to hug her).
Rosé: You really scared me ! Can't you even leave a message that you are going to be late ?
Jimin: I'm so sorry Rosé. I didn't knew that I was going to late.
Jin: But still you can at least lea-
Rosé: It's okay jin, but oppa next time you will message me ok ?
Jimin: I promise (smiles and hugs her).
Rosé: (Hugs back) ok now let's go to classes.

After their classes......

Rosé: Ok bye everyone.
Everyone except Rosé: Bye

In Rosé's car:

Jin: You will take me to my home now right ?
Rosé: Yeah. But if you want to stay you can stay then. I don't have any problem.
Jin: No no it's okay and thanks for the offer.
Rosé: Ok and welcome.

Then they reached at jin's home.

Rosé: Ok so bye jinie ! (Hugs him as a goodbye gesture).
Jin: Bye ! (Hugs her back).

Then Rosé drove from there and then she reached at her home.

Rosé: Ah .... It was a tiring day (while stretching her arms).
Rosé: I should just sit here and watch something on the TV cause I'm really tired to do something (while talking to herself).
Rosé: But before that let me make something to eat.

Then she started making food for her.

Meanwhile at other side.....

???: Hey are you done thinking ?
???:Wait I'm still thinking.
Jhope: Come on Jimin it's a simple dare
Jimin: Idea !
Both V and Jhope: WHAT ??
Jimin: What about suga hyung ?
Jhope: What the-
V: Huh ? Are you serious ?
Jhope: But why him ? I thought you are going to send it to any girls.

Jimin pov

If you wondering what's going on then let me tell you that I was dared by Jhope to send a 'I love you' message to anyone and I'm thinking to send it to Suga hyung. I'm not with Rosie right now, I told her that I have some other work to do with Tae and Jhope.

Jimin: Hey ! Listen first.
Jhope: Ok fine say it.
Jimin: I will send him that message to see his reaction because y'all know how much cold he is so, I want to see if he will melt or not.
V: Oh..... interesting (smirks).
Jhope: Nice idea jimin.
Jimin: Thank you everyone and we will send that message in front of him, I will go from there to send. But, you guys will record everything and his reaction , also do all this things secretly ok ?
V: Yes sir.
Jhope: Sure.
Jimin: So, now I will go to my baby sis because you know how much worried she was for me today.
Jhope: It's ok we can understand.
V: Bye Jimin hyung !
Jhope: Bye Jiminie !
Jimin: Bye everyone !

Then I left from there and I took my car to drive home.

Author's pov

Jimin's car:

Meanwhile at Rosé's side

Rosé pov

Finally I'm done eating and now I'm watching some kdrama. Suddenly someone knocked the door. I looked through the hole and it was.......