Feelings ? Part - 17

Jin pov

I stood and looked at Rosé, I wonder how she wasn't to beat the guy as he was not so strong. But without saying anything I just hugged her and she hugged me back.

Rosé: Jin !
Jin: Rosé !
Rosé: Thank you Jin you saved me just in time. Otherwi-
Jin: Sush.... Don't say things like that okay ? You are safe now.
Rosé: Thank you so much.
Jin: It's okay, as a best friend it's my job to protect you and stop crying now (broke the hug and wiped her tears with his hands).
Rosé: ok...
Jin: Here take this (offering her his jacket).
Rosé: Thank you.

Rosé pov

When Jin saved me from that guy, I felt a feeling that l never felt before, it was a rare feeling that I never felt with anyone else before. Also when he lend me his jacket, I felt really special and loved. I don't know what is this 'feelings' I just discovered.

Jin: Rosé are you okay ? (Shaking his hands in front of her face).
Rosé: Y-yes I'm t-totally fine.
Jin: I know Rosé what you are going through and it's not easy to handle but try to get over it and forget him.
Rosé: Yes, thank you Jin and I will try my best to get over it.
Jin: That's a good thing (smile).

Wow his smile is really cut- Wait what the hell Rosé ?! What are you thinking ?! Anyways.

Jin: Are you okay now ? Do you want me to take you home now ?
Rosé: But what about classes ? Also I don't want to be a burden on you.
Jin: It's okay you are not being a burden on me, also the classes are over now ok ?
Rosé: But what about the guy who-
Jin: Don't worry I will see him (scary and deep voice).
Rosé Uh.... But-
Jin: No buts, let's go for now.
Rosé: (signs) okay fine. But, what about others ?
Jin: Listen Rosé I will tell them and for now you should worry about yourself more. I know that it's a good thing that you worry and love others but you should give some time to yourself too and take care of yourself.
Rosé: Ok fine I will stop asking questions and I will just go home with you.
Jin: (smiles).

After a while........

Jin's phone rings

Jin: Hello ?
Principal: Hello ? Is it Jin ?
Jin: Yes ?
Principal: Well you should come here, we want to talk to you about something.
Jin: Fine I will be there.
(Call ends)
Rosé: What happened Jin ?
Jin: Well the principal just called me.
Rosé: Oh ...... don't worry I will come with you.
Jin: But you don't need to come.
Rosé: Please Jin let me come after all it's my case also it's the least I could do for you.
Jin: Ok fine.

At Principal's office

Principal: So Mr Jin did you beat this guy ?
Jin: Yes I did
Principal: Will you care to explain why ?
Jin: Well Principal I'm sorry that I did this but this guy almost RAPED Rosé in girls washroom.
Principal: Oh my that's horrible ! But do you have any proof Mr Jin because we can't agree just like that even if you are saying the truth.
Jin: It's okay I totally understand also yes, I have proof.

When Jin said that he has proof I was so shocked like when did he got a proof ? But at the same time I was so nervous too because I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

Principal: Really ? Show us the proof then.
Jin: Sure see this (plays the video).

In video ....
Rosé: Please leave me HELP !!!
Boy: Hey you little naughty kitten.
Rosé: MH..MHMMM....MHM.
(Video ends)

Principal: Oh my ! But this is not convincing proof Mr Jin because we can't see anyone in this video.
Jin: I will show you one photo also.
Principal: Okay.
Jin: See this photo.

Suddenly Jin shows the photo is which the boy is touching me inappropriately and I was crying and his hands are on my mouth.

Principal: Jesus ! This is really unacceptable !
You !! How dare you to do that ?! (Pointing to the boy).
Boy: But princip-
Principal: What ?! Do you have any proof that you are not the boy in photo ??!!!
Boy: Bu-
Principal: No buts !!! I want to talk to your parents tomorrow at 1 pm sharp !!!
Boy: But principal they are not here.
Principal: Oh really ? Then I will suspend you right now !!!
Boy: No principal please don't do that (begging in front of principal).
Principal: You should have thought about that before doing anything like this. Also, didn't we taught you how to respect girls ?! I really hate those boys who can't respect any girls.
Jin: Excuse me principal.
Principal: Yes Mr Jin ?
Jin: Will you not scold me for throwing hands ?
Principal: No I won't because you did that for her protection. Also, thank you Mr Jin you are such a gentleman and we need more male students like this but Mr Jin you really beat him a lot that his face was full of blood. So, this is also not right okay, next time this shouldn't be happening.
Jin: Okay principal I will remember that.
Principal: Good. Also, so sorry Ms park for what happened, this is totally our fault and we promise this will not happen again with anyone.
Rosé: Thank you so much principal and it's okay you don't need to apologize.
Principal: Okay fine. I guess you two should leave now and again sorry Ms park. Also, thank you for informing us.
Rosé: Again it's okay principal.

Author's pov
So I thought you all will wonder that school's principal is that friendly ? I mean after all she is Rosé's aunt. Yes guys you heard it right principal is Rosé's aunt. Anyways, let's get back into the story.

Rosé pov

At Rosé's house....

Jin: So I'm planning to stay here. I hope that's not a problem.
Rosé: You can stay here and totally not a problem.
Jin: Ok then and before you ask that "what about others" it's that they will come but not today maybe tomorrow because I don't want to feel you overwhelmed. Also, others will be asking you questions about what happened earlier, so I don't want to feel you uncomfortable.
Rosé: Thanks a lot Jin that really means a lot thank you (Hugging Jin tightly).
Jin: Welcome my lady (kissing Rosé's hands).
Rosé: (smiles sweetly).
Rosé: But Jin what about your parents ? Did you told them that you are staying over ?
Jin: Yes I told them and also I told them what happened with you earlier so, that they will understand.
Rosé: Oh.... ok.
Jin: Now let's watch some movies and lighten the mood.
Rosé: But we have college tomorrow.
Jin: Aish just fu*k this college and watch movies.
Rosé: What do you mean ?
Jin: I mean just take holidays for some days.
Rosé: But just for some small reason I don't want to skip college.
Jin: First of all it's not a small reason and also how many times do I have to tell you that take care of yourself huh ?!
Rosé: Okay okay fine I'm sorry and on second thoughts I think I can take holidays for some days.
Jin: Much better.
Rosé: What about you ? I mean are you going to take holidays too ?
Jin: I mean yea for you.
Rosé: Aww thank you so much Jin you are really my best friend but I think that will create problems.
Jin: it's totally okay and after all you are my best friend. So, it will not create any problems.
Rosé: Okawy (cute voice).
Jin: (chuckles).

Author's note
How are you guys ? I hope you are nice. Well this is my first story over 1300 + words !! I'm so happy that finally I have reached over 1000 + words as it was my goal. I hope that you will like my stories also, I'm trying to put more efforts and time on my stories nowadays. So, that everyone will like it and me too because before I was also not impressed myself with my stories that I wrote before and I guess it's quite better than before. What do you guys think ? Let me know in comments ⬇️. Bye Armys 🇰🇷💜 Blinks 🖤💖.