Niki- prank gone wrong

Everyone's know how trouble maker Niki is. He always teased and prank the members especially Jay. And since he's still young, they just try to understand him. But what if one day, his hyung blame him for something he did not do.

Niki POV'S
We are here right now at HYBE building as we need to practice for our upcoming comeback in 2 weeks. We are chatting while waiting to Jake hyung because he's still not here. We are laughing to Jay hyung joke when Jake hyung enter the room. "Oh hyung! Finally you are here. We need to start now our prac-" Sunoo hyung can't continue what he's going to say when Jake hyung interrupted him. "Niki. We need to talk right now" he said with a stern voice. I gulped and got scared because this is my first time see hyung got mad like that. "Why hyu-ng?" I asked stuttering but he just shrugged it off and hold tight my wrist. He pull me up and I guess he want us to talk outside without the other members. Not until Jay hyung stop us and pull me to his back.

"Jake what are you doing? Why hurting niki? Did he do something to you?" he asked getting mad. "YES! That fucking niki just did something horrible. He just deleted the songs for our upcoming comeback. Someone saw him that he was the last one to enter the room. And I'm pretty sure he fucking did it just for fun!" Jake hyung shouted as he try to pull me from Jay hyung's back.

But Jay hyung slap his hand "Are you fucking insane? How can you know if he did it if you just saw him the last one to enter the room? You must find evidence first instead of making fuss here and blaming it to niki" Jay hyung shouted frustrated.

"Why finding evidence when we all know how mischievous he is. And you are the one who must know it the most because he always prank you. If you are okay with it but I'm sorry I'm not okay with it" Jake hyung shouted back.  "Stop hyung! I'm sorry but I swear I didn't do it. Please believe me hyung" I plead with a teary-eyed.
"And you still have gut to lie now. You know can't you please just stop. We are all tired of babying you. We are all tired to understand you. And we are all tired of your sickness pranks. You're just a little brat!" Jake hyung shouted at me. Then, someone punched him.

"Stop it. You are being nonsense. How could you say all of that? If you are stressed then don't blame it to others. Niki won't do such thing especially deleting our songs. You are blaming it to him just because he was the last one to enter. That's fucking unreasonable. Niki adored you and see you as his older brother but you just ruined  it" Heesung hyung said.

I can't believe of what Jake hyung said. It really hurts me after knowing what he really think about me. I  couldn't stand it that's why I run outside and leave the room.

Jay POV'S
Niki leave the room that's when I decided to follow him. He must've been really hurt because of what Jake said to him. Jake was crazy and I won't forgive him of what he did. I run after him but I lost sight of him 'till someone call my name. "Jay. Where is Jake?" the male staff said. "He's at the practice room. Why?" I asked. "Oh nothing. I just want to tell him that the songs aren't deleted. It is just the malfunction of his computer because of virus but I fixed it right away. Then, all of the songs are still there."he explained. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. He hurt Niki for nothing. "Oh I see. Thank you" I replied.

I keep walking to find Niki until I heard someone crying on the room over there. I open the door and I see Niki hugging his knee and sobbing. I hug him and comforting him. "Jay hyung. I'm sorry for always pranking. I'm sorry for making you mad and others. But I swear I didn't do it. I know I always make trouble but I can't ever delete our songs" he said as he keeps crying. I cupped his chin and said "I know baby. I believe you. And besides, we love the way you are. I don't care if you prank me always or making me mad. I'll still love you and take care of you as I promise to your parents. You'll always be my baby brother" "But Jake hyung" he said with a low voice

"Jake loves you. He just get overwhelmed of his emotions. Don't take seriously what he said" I said to him. We get back to our dorm and we see all of them in the living room.

"Niki can we talk?" Jake asked. I can feel Niki tugging my sleeves asking me if it's okay to talk to Jake. I nodded and smiled at him. Then we left them behind.

Niki POV'S
"Niki I'm really sorry. I'm such a horrible hyung. I didn't mean what I said back then. I'm sorry. I love you. Please forgive me." Jake hyung said while holding my hands. "It's okay hyung. I admit that I got hurt of what you said but I know that you are just stressed but I just hope it won't happen again" i said and pout. "You are so cute. I promise" and pinking with each other.

Hyungs came back. We all hug and we had a big dinner that night. Ofcourse, Jay hyung cook for us as usual. I am very lucky to have them as my family.