Niki- nose bleed

I am Niki of Enhypen group and we are currently shooting en ock' clock. We build a tent and decorated it. We also ate watermelon and my hyungs scolded me for not eating the whole watermelon but it's okay because I know that they still love me. Then after that the staff told us that we need to play foot volleyball. We are so happy but not until there's something happened.

I am good at football but foot volleyball is new for me and also for others. But as time goes by, we become more familiar to it and our kick also become stronger especially to Jungwon hyung. Jake hyung serve the ball then it goes to Jungwon hyung  then he kick it with a full force. The ball coming to me but it is already late when I realized that the ball directly coming to my face. It landed to my face.

Jay hyung POV'S
I saw Jungwon kick the ball with a full force but we got shocked when it hit the face of Niki. I saw him cover his face and stumbled upon his feet. I immediately run to his side and become more worried when  I see blood coming from his nose. I wipe it with my t-shirt then I guided him to  bench. "Niki are you okay?" "Does it hurt?" "It must've been hurt" "I'm sorry Niki" We all said in unison.

"I'm okay guys. Don't panic and It's okay Jungwon hyung" he replied with a smile. His nose is still bleeding as I wipe it with tissue but he keep moving his head as he keep laughing to his hyungs that making him laugh to enlighten up the mood. "Yah! Stop moving your head. The bleeding won't stop if you keep doing that!" I shout at him but he just laugh  "Aish this kid" I sigh.

Fortunately, it stop after 5 minutes. I swear if this keep bleeding 'till now, I will bring him to the hospital even if he doesn't want.

Niki's POV
I am very grateful to my hyungs especially to Jay hyung. He is like my parent. He sometimes act as my father but mostly act as my mother hahaha. I  always find it funny when he is mad. Don't get me wrong. I love him the most and I am very thankful to him but I am not good enough of showing my feelings that's why I teased him instead. And I'm pretty sure he knows it.

After that incident, the staff let us rest since it will getting dark already. We will just resume it tommorrow. We already ate our dinner. They keep checking me and Jungwon hyung keep apologizing but I assured them that I'm okay. Then we said goodnight and go to our own room.

I turn off the light and getting ready to sleep when someone enter my room. "Oh Jay hyung, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Here. Drink this tea. It will help you getting back the blood that you lost" Jay hyung said as he give me the tea. "Hyung I don't want it. You know I don't like the taste of tea. It taste horrible" I said while shaking my head. "Ah. Come on. Don't be stubborn. Just one. It is good for you. If you don't take it, I swear I will ignore you for a year. Please just one" hyung pleading me.

"Aishh. Okay I take it" then I take the tea and drink it. "Gosh! It taste awful" I said acting like vomiting. "Hahaha. Very good kid" he said teasing me. "Yah! I'm not a kid" I said while pouting. "Yes you are. Oh come on. You must sleep now. Just call me if you need anything" he said while ruffling my hair. "Thank you hyung" I said and hug him. "Don't need to thank me. You know that I'm always here for you. Come on. It's already late. We still need to shoot tommorrow. Goodnight" he said then kiss me on my forehead.