Niki- scared

Niki is the maknae of the group but he acts matured more than his age. He is brave and you can rarely see him getting scared or what if he just pretending to be brave.

Niki POV'S
We are here right now in amusement park and we will try a different ride. I am so excited because I always like to try extreme ride. We will now try big swing. Me, Jake hyung and Sunoo hyung getting ready to take the ride. Then, we are now up here. I am now excited. I hold Jake hyung's hand and shut my eyes when they shout at me. "Niki! What are you doing? You're supposed to pull that string so we can fall and swing" they said while laughing at my dumbness. I got goosebumps when I remember something.

Flashback when I was 10 years old in Japan.....
Me and my two little cousins are playing in the playground. We were so  happy not until we decided to ride the swing. I told them not to ride this as it was too high for us 'cause we're still a kid. And I'm also the eldest here so it is my responsibility if something happens to them but they did not listen so I thought it is okay for them to ride it. They now step to the circle and they now told me to pull that string so that the swing can now move. As I pull that string the swing is now started to move and we got shocked when the swing move faster and higher. And because of that they fell really hard and got hospitalized for a two weeks. They scold me and got punish for my negligence. Since that day, I promise to myself not to make mistake again.

Present...
"Niki don't mess around. Just pull the string" I heard Jay hyung shouted. Why am I remembering this now? I thought I already got rid of that. What should I do now? I am really scared right now but they always thought I have no fear and just making a prank always. "Niki are you okay?" Jake hyung asked me. "Hyung--I'm scared for real. I don't think I can be able to pull that string" I said as my eyes began to cry and my heart started to beat faster. Jake hyung feel my heartbeat then he shouted back to the other members "No guys! He's not kidding. Niki can't do it. Can you put us down?" he asked the staff that in-charge in this ride. "I'm sorry but we can't now pull you down as you pleased because you're all already up there. All you have to do is to pull that string for you to be able to go down" the staff explained calmly.

"Niki. You can do it!" "Don't be scared!" "Just pull it!" Hyungs shouted back at us. "Niki listen to me. Hold my hand and just closed your eyes as you pull that string. Don't be scared. I'm here. I will hold you. Nothing will happen. Okay?" Jake hyung said and smiled at me. "Okay hyung. I'll try" And I close my eyes and hold hyung's hand as I began to pull the string. I finally did it. I overcome my fear.

"Niki are you okay?" Jay hyung asked me as we get down. "Yes hyung. I'm okay. Don't worry" I smiled at them but I know that they are still not satisfied to my answer.

When we get back to our dorm. Like what I expected,  they corner me and asked me about what happened a while ago. "So Niki can you please tell us the reasons behind that?" Then I tell them my past events that trigger me and made me scared like that.

"Oww it's okay Niki-ah.